Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Campbelltown Epic Day...
Deb
post Dec 7 2018, 05:15 PM
Post #121

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

QUOTE(paulJam @ Dec 7 2018, 06:47 AM) *

up to you. can't imagine there's going to be any new players showing.
i'm happy to take the weekend off, having some mobility issues.

My friend said that if no-one replies to my post, then he is happy to play a 2500 point 40K 5.5 edition game. I told him I would bring both systems.

My army for CanCon is now fully painted and based. I am also going to paint more of the Iyanden, the new 8mm AT Chaos Heresy Titans, and perhaps some more of the Ministorum army.

Hopefully get some more games of Epic in.

Deb.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. All of these over 10,000 points. Also Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar (5000 points each),

80,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), Dark Eldar army, 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons.

Warzone Resurrection - Imperial MOW and WolfBane, Capitol, and Brotherhood all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, Mercenaries, and buildings/landing craft. All up for sale
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post Dec 7 2018, 07:54 PM
Post #122

Member No.: 10,027

What are you running at Cancon Deb?

I'm trying to put together a Gargant list.

--------------------
ausbowl.com - The home of Australian Blood Bowl
theendzone.co- The burgeoning home of New Zealand Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
+Quote Post
paulJam
post Dec 8 2018, 06:14 AM
Post #123

Member No.: 17,035

QUOTE(Deb @ Dec 7 2018, 06:15 PM) *

My friend said that if no-one replies to my post, then he is happy to play a 2500 point 40K 5.5 edition game. I told him I would bring both systems.

unless anyone else responds probably 5.5 it is.
+Quote Post
Deb
post Dec 8 2018, 06:44 AM
Post #124

Member No.: 5,112

@ PaulJam, Ok get better, perhaps see you another weekend.

@ D_Arquebus, it is a secret. My army is not really OP, in fact it could be described as space marines with out all the drop pods an steroids. tongue.gif

I do not expect to get high up in the field next CanCon. My list is very balanced. I think a good Titan/Chaos Titan or Gargant commander will pick the list apart. Even horde armies like Orks would take my army out. sad.gif

I am going to play the army tactically, and it does have decent amount of AA, a moderate amount of MW and TK, but a lot of that is medium ranged. Lots of Invul saves and perhaps fearless is I roll well.

By now you should be able to guess the army I am taking.

armata_PDT_14.gif

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. All of these over 10,000 points. Also Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar (5000 points each),

80,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), Dark Eldar army, 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons.

Warzone Resurrection - Imperial MOW and WolfBane, Capitol, and Brotherhood all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, Mercenaries, and buildings/landing craft. All up for sale
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post Dec 8 2018, 04:59 PM
Post #125

Member No.: 10,027

Fair enough.

I'll be playing my first 5 games as a Gargant Commander, so picking anything apart may well be beyond me.

Good luck tomorrow and see you in Canberra smile.gif

--------------------
ausbowl.com - The home of Australian Blood Bowl
theendzone.co- The burgeoning home of New Zealand Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 09:30 PM