Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Xwing Force Awakens core set inbound
BlackAliss
post Sep 9 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,244

May be old news to some but info so far:
T 70 xwing, action bar has boost, can do a Tallon roll (dial maneuver, place the side of the ships base against the end of the template instead of between th tabs) and can take tech upgrades.
Tie/fo come with a shield.
Not sure which it applies to but hard 1 boosts and 2 straight barrel rolls are available to 1/both?
There is a new damage deck which is now the standard. So if you want to fly tourneys you have to get the new starter. Supposedly both are valid but probably not for long. Rumours of potentially 50 new ships.

--------------------
Pook! Pook! Pook!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Skedarman
post Sep 9 2015, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Snake Eyes Extraordinaire

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 10,856

QUOTE(BlackAliss @ Sep 9 2015, 01:20 PM) *

There is a new damage deck which is now the standard. So if you want to fly tourneys you have to get the new starter. Supposedly both are valid but probably not for long.

I really hope that's not the case.

--------------------
Fraser Coast Malifaux Henchman
Infinity Nut
Forever DM, no matter the system

+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Sep 9 2015, 04:15 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 15,307

QUOTE(Skedarman @ Sep 9 2015, 02:09 PM) *

I really hope that's not the case.

...who cares? X-wing ,as a game,is dead around Hervey Bay, Bundy and the FCGG. I seriously considering moving to Brissi for the gaming season. There alone ,for this month ,are five tourneys. Plus ,Armada is getting some awesome attention to, and with the St. Helens club dead and Fantasy dead ,what's there to keep me here. KoW ,I hear you say,yep I say, and I got my Basilians today, but I can play that in Brissi to. So,of to Brissi and you'll see me ,around here, in the "of season".....
+Quote Post
Skedarman
post Sep 9 2015, 07:48 PM
Post #4

Snake Eyes Extraordinaire

Member No.: 10,856

I care. Think I like missing out on all the events lately? Can't help I have a job that always demands my nights and weekends. Currently trying to see if I can get to the Xwing league people have said Sam will be doing fridays, but even thats up in the air since it turns out people like to eat out on fridays.

I just bought a few copies of the old starter set to get more of my friends into it and joining in, and if the damage decks are now useless then yes, I'm gonna be annoyed.

Do agree though that the club feels like there hasn't been a proper meet anytime recently.

This post has been edited by Skedarman: Sep 9 2015, 08:05 PM

--------------------
Fraser Coast Malifaux Henchman
Infinity Nut
Forever DM, no matter the system

+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Sep 9 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 15,307

QUOTE(Skedarman @ Sep 9 2015, 07:48 PM) *

I care. Think I like missing out on all the events lately? Can't help I have a job that always demands my nights and weekends. Currently trying to see if I can get to the Xwing league people have said Sam will be doing fridays, but even thats up in the air since it turns out people like to eat out on fridays.

I just bought a few copies of the old starter set to get more of my friends into it and joining in, and if the damage decks are now useless then yes, I'm gonna be annoyed.

Do agree though that the club feels like there hasn't been a proper meet anytime recently.

I did not talked about Sam's or Maryborough. There is a very sound and strong X-wing group there and you are not targeted in my post. My point is,that I had now 6 club meetings without any x-wing games. Apart from the last one,where Andrew and I had two games. There is a 12 week gap in between and that is pretty sad. The last Bundy event where easily the biggest embarrassment for Chris and me and in Hervey Bay is simply no one who plays X-wing in Dave's shop. Trust me,we tried about everything. So,it's Maryborough on Fridays and than Brissi for events. I will, off course, support local events,but will not push GG or Sam's into unsupported events,on my behalf alone.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 03:45 AM