Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Epic Sisters from Onslaught minis, I am slowly building an army for them see link
Deb
post May 16 2016, 06:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

I am slowly building an army for Sisters of Battle using the Orders Militant Adepta Sororitas V1.3 list.

Below is a link to the modelling and painting dairy for them. I have added 4 formations of sisters troops.

http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=184633

This will be one of the last armies I complete as I have Dark Eldar, Eldar, Squats, and Emperor's Children to complete before them.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Sian-Hann Eldar, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades and White Scars. Most of them over 8000 points each.

120,000 points of 40K, mostly Chaos Marine and Cultist. Sisters of Perfection (Slaaneshi Sisters), Orks mainly Kult of Speed, Dark Eldar, Sisters of Silence, Adeptus Custodes, 30K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites.

Warzone Resurrection - Bauhaus, Imperial (MOW and WolfBane), Mishima, Capitol, and Brotherhood all over 8000 points each.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, Ottomans, French, Russians, Mercenaries.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 06:25 PM