> A fist Full of Kung fu! - Hong hong Movie Skirmish Game
Tabletop Empires
post Apr 24 2014, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 13,682

A fist Full of Kung fu! - Hong hong Movie Skirmish Game

A Fistful of Kung Fu brings the hyper-kinetic, bullet-spraying, demon-slaying, kung-fu-fighting action of Hong Kong movies and Asian cinema to the wargames tabletop!

In a modern world walking a precarious line between the advances of next-generation technology and the tradition and mysticism of ancient cultures, Kung Fu schools face off in no-holds-barred tournaments.

Corporations hire agents and spies to steal each other's secrets, overworked SWAT teams respond to gunfights between feuding Triad and Yakuza clans, and ancient artefacts are sought by hopping vampires, demon sorcerers and cyborgs alike.

Combining the gunfights of John Woo’s Hard Boiled, the hand-to-hand combat of Enter the Dragon, the sheer mystical weirdness of Big Trouble in Little China, the wuxia action of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and everything in-between, A Fistful of Kung Fu is a skirmish wargame unlike any other.

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image

Click THIS LINK to visit the Fist full of Kung Fu Section of the store.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
khanoth
post Apr 24 2014, 11:09 AM
Post #2

Die N00B!

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 4,865

Quick Question: Why do the Cops cost $10 more when there is the same number of minis in the other box sets?

--------------------

QUOTE(Dice Array @ Jul 9 2014, 05:25 PM) *

Khanoth for moderator!

"Let me tell you something about humans, nephew: They're a wonderful, friendly people - as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working."

"But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those friendly, intelligent, wonderful people...will become as nasty and as violent as the most blood-thirsty Klingon." Quark from: The Siege of AR-558
+Quote Post
Tabletop Empires
post Apr 24 2014, 11:44 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(khanoth @ Apr 24 2014, 11:09 AM) *

Quick Question: Why do the Cops cost $10 more when there is the same number of minis in the other box sets?

OOPS! The Cops are priced correctly, everything else was priced to low - A copy pasta / Template error!

Thanks for pointing it out!

PM SENT.

There is a difference between the prices of some of the boxes.
The Demons are the most expensive due to the scale / size of the models for example. Simply speaking though differences in prices though are largley set by differences in the wholsesale price.

This post has been edited by Tabletop Empires: Apr 24 2014, 11:54 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
maestro
post Apr 24 2014, 06:48 PM
Post #4

Warrior Poet

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,487

Yeah, this is another game that's been nagging at me... I've just given in to my wild west itch... This could be next...

Any actual personal review of how it plays?
+Quote Post
Tabletop Empires
post Apr 25 2014, 06:51 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(maestro @ Apr 24 2014, 06:48 PM) *

Yeah, this is another game that's been nagging at me... I've just given in to my wild west itch... This could be next...

Any actual personal review of how it plays?

Not yet, hoping to get a game in, in the next few days.

If it plays like the other Osprey games I have played recently (Ronin and IHMN) I'll be very happy.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 05:44 AM