Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Geelong Malifaux Tournament, March Long Weekend
Mouseketeer
post Feb 20 2014, 09:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,032

FYI: I know there was a few people playing Malifaux down at the guild, if that's still the case, you may be interested in this...

Okay folks here it is!

The biggest, the best, the beeriest faux tourney in Victoria, nay Australia... nay the world is back again for another run around this year.

Still the same great people, still the same great venue only this year we are expanding the format to 2 days for the first time. You can still play one day if you would like but only those present for both days will be eligible for the ridiculously cool and unique prize that comes with being TWATIFAUX champion. Ask Vanilla Dice if you're wondering just exactly if it is worth the hype.

Post any questions, smack talk or if you're interested in this thread. I'll be keeping a list of the paid up players here but you won't make said list till I have your money. Registration is cheap as chips until mid February and then a little more expensive than chips from there on after but still the best bang for your buck around. Feel free to contact me/Mouse/any other TWAT about transport/travel and lodging.

PLAYERS PACK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5pGeFXljY...dit?usp=sharing

More info / talk on the Malifaux subforum..

Cheers,

Mouse

--------------------

QUOTE(anarchy.inc @ Jun 4 2015, 07:55 PM) *

In mouse we trust.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 03:56 PM