ArcticPangolin
post Apr 3 2017, 09:31 AM
Post #61

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,002

TRIPLE RECALLED TRAINING!!!

--------------------
QUOTE(snitter @ Jan 11 2016, 01:50 PM) *

Because the Crossroads Seven is the unholy offspring of "Scooby Doo" plus "Josie and the Pussycats". Why don't they have a naff talking animal and a groovy van to travel around in, solving mysteries and sh*t?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mouseketeer
post Apr 3 2017, 12:05 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 5,032

QUOTE(ArcticPangolin @ Apr 3 2017, 09:31 AM) *

TRIPLE RECALLED TRAINING!!!

Add triple terracotta warriors and a shenlong /sensei yu deal... all recalled, all the time!

Mouse

--------------------

QUOTE(anarchy.inc @ Jun 4 2015, 07:55 PM) *

In mouse we trust.
+Quote Post
CapnBloodbeard
post Apr 3 2017, 02:41 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 12,288

TRIPLE FRIEKORPSMENN FOR THE WIN!!!

But yeah - I don't want THREE wokou raiders in a box!!!

Wait, not win - what's that other one???

As for the jokers discussion - I think most of the time I flip a red joker it's on something pointless like a horror duel or a healing flip when I'm only down 2 wounds tongue.gif

Anyway, enjoying the approach this season, seems like you've set aside a clear block of time for a more serious discussion about things, and it doesn't detract from your banter - overall you guys are delivering a killer podcast and the format is spot on.
+Quote Post
Mouseketeer
post Apr 3 2017, 03:49 PM
Post #64

QUOTE(CapnBloodbeard @ Apr 3 2017, 02:41 PM) *

TRIPLE FRIEKORPSMENN FOR THE WIN!!!

But yeah - I don't want THREE wokou raiders in a box!!!

Wait, not win - what's that other one???

As for the jokers discussion - I think most of the time I flip a red joker it's on something pointless like a horror duel or a healing flip when I'm only down 2 wounds tongue.gif

Anyway, enjoying the approach this season, seems like you've set aside a clear block of time for a more serious discussion about things, and it doesn't detract from your banter - overall you guys are delivering a killer podcast and the format is spot on.

Ok - so to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing with 3 friekorpsmann models...

Wokou raiders though - there's some pure gold! 8ss of auto include!

Cheers for the feedback - although I'm not sure that we have made a decision about a "format" more just actually finally sorta hitting our stride...

More than happy to take on suggestions for topics / conversations / opinion flinging however wink.gif

Mouse

--------------------

In mouse we trust.
+Quote Post
CapnBloodbeard
post Apr 3 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #65

Member No.: 12,288

Ah fair enough, given it seemed a slight change of pace along consistency it seemed like a decision!
And yeah, Wokou Raiders - 8SS of awesomeness, that's precisely my point!! 8SS of awesomeness = awesome
24SS of awesomeness??? By the mathematics known only to wargaming, 24SS is not 3x the awesomeness of 8SS

Anyway, listening to the bit about the jokers, the whole time I was just thinking that every argument about how the jokers may define a match...well, that applies to the nature of card flipping anyway.
I mean, I may lose an important, match-changing duel on a black joker. And sometimes a match does come down to a single duel.
But that doesn't mean I can always blame the joker - I mean,if it was at the attack/defence stage, then maybe I would have flippped an ace anyway. Sure, the stopping cheating can sting. But out of all the duels that the BJ decides, well, some of them would have gone the same way anyway. And RJ, out of all the times you flip it, how often does it really make a difference to a game?
And moreso than your other cards? I'm sure we've all had games where we just don't see a face card in our hand until turn 4, or where your opponent just seems to flip higher every goddamn time. Sometimes the card hates you and your card deck needs to go into storage for punishment. For all the talk about jokers defining flips - well, so do every other card. The jokers are powerful cards that probably don't tend to have a real significant impact on a match. Assuming you cycle your entire deck each turn you'll see it once a turn.
What flips are you doing? Simple duels to do something. Horror duels. damage flips. healing flips, opposed duels. Out of all the times you're flipping a card, the odds of flipping a joker on something important are very, very low - and oddly enough, the same odds your opponent has!
And if you have it in your hand then you have a tactical/control decision to make - keep the BJ or not? Save the RJ or try to use it that turn?
They're basically 2 cards out of 52 that stop you or your opponent cheating for a single flip, and do more/less damage. Sometimes they'll decide matches, but so does your regular card flipping.
+Quote Post
Mouseketeer
post Apr 23 2017, 03:12 PM
Post #66

Building a crew. How we do it.
Probably explains why we are so bad at the game...
Either way, episode 4 is here: https://unfauxcast.podbean.com/e/season-2-e...-bear-err-crew/

Cheers,
Mouse

--------------------

In mouse we trust.
+Quote Post
Mouseketeer
post May 28 2017, 05:04 PM
Post #67

Unfauxcast S02E05 - Felix MIA, but never fear, Caramello Caruana fills our voids... Henchman Hardcore - Fauxtigue - Non competitive Faux and other things: https://unfauxcast.podbean.com/e/season-2-e...5-wheres-felix/

Cheers,
Mouse

--------------------

In mouse we trust.
+Quote Post
Mouseketeer
post Sep 24 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #68

Haven't updated in a while - we're up to Episode 8 here!!
I know - I'm as surprised as you are.
https://unfauxcast.podbean.com/e/season-2-e...s-a-funderland/
Mouse

--------------------

In mouse we trust.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2020 - 07:18 PM