Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mini-Soft Foam Transports, www.mini-soft.com.au now live!
Winter
post Apr 8 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #121

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,491

QUOTE(tiptopperoo @ Apr 8 2010, 09:43 AM) *

Heavy infantry, they are 40mm wide. You'll have too much space in the cavalry trays.

Dave

3 minute response time biggrin.gif

Thanks for that, will have to get hold of a case and then will be placing and order biggrin.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(Assaultguardsman @ Apr 7 2010, 12:40 AM) *

*wanders into the room with a south american quadruped* who ordered the dramallama?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Advocate
post Jun 2 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #122

Hail His Noodley Goodness!

Member No.: 4,426

Just posting to say thanks.
Good product, fast delivery.

armata_PDT_34.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pugulus
post Jul 13 2010, 07:30 PM
Post #123

100% Innsmouth Tainted

Member No.: 5,145

Hi Dave,

Just a quick note to say my heavy infantry trays have come in the mail today. Appreciated the fast mail response.

I was also impressed by quality of construction - especially the foam backing of the trays. They all fitted snug in the case.

Very happy to support an Oz entrepreneur and supporter of this site.

Thanks and regards,

Jeff

--------------------
Christmas Bash '08 - U Suck at 40k Award

Special Character Kills for 2011
Forge Father Vulkan He'stan-star cannoned, spitted on witchblade
Knight Commander Pask - Meltagunned
Colour Sergeant Kell - Hand to hand kill
Lord Castellan Creed - Hand to hand kill
Kharn the Betrayer -Focused Fire Prism shot /Wraith Sword
+Quote Post
tiptopperoo
post Jul 13 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #124

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 278

Thanks Jeff,

Glad to hear the trays were up to scratch!

Thanks for the plug too!

Dave

--------------------
Contact me for all your miniature transport need.
Email: foamsales@mini-soft.com.au
Homepage: Mini-Soft Transports
+Quote Post
emplion
post Jul 14 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #125

Member No.: 2,795

I'll be ordering some more later today (1 light infantry and 1 cavalry). The two cases worth (heavy infantry) I got last year are awesome.

--------------------
Paul - boardgamer
+Quote Post
wynter
post Jul 14 2010, 04:04 PM
Post #126

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,321

My order went in today. New home for my Blood angels, Cant wait armata_PDT_36.gif

--------------------
Flames of War: SS Grenadiers
Malifaux: Neverborn, Guild, Outcasts
Blood Angels: 1750 DOA
Imperial Fists: Lysander's Chosen
Warmachine: Cygnar

MY TRADES
+Quote Post
sagan
post Sep 9 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #127

Member No.: 4,501

just running a couple of quick assumptions could people point me out if iam wrong.

warmachine and malifaux models best fit in...

warmachine - heavy infantry/cavalry (heavy for standard figs, cavalry/modified cavalry for larger jacks) ?

malifaux - heavy infantry?

iam guessing warcasters/non armoured troops would likely fit into standard infantry nicely but the larger "armored" bulk troopers would be best suited for heavy?

--------------------
Inquisitor? He asked "Whats is that like some kind of remembrancer? - Quoted from the Wolf Lord of the 13th Company

QUOTE(Willy @ Jun 17 2011, 11:29 PM) *

Besides, we all know that any WAU member, if given a spotlight and mic on ACC or TT is going to have a dig at GW ;). "Housing crisis? I JUST PAID $190 for a cadian battleforce!"

QUOTE(Shotgun @ Dec 30 2010, 10:25 PM) *

I should also add some general advice here. Don't bother with chick flicks. The sad reality is that a chick flick never leads to snuggling. If there is post movie snuggling it was going to happen regardless of the movie viewed. Females only subject you to chick flicks to either test your dedication, punish you for something or because they don't see you as a romantic option.
+Quote Post
tiptopperoo
post Sep 9 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #128

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 278

Hi Sagan,

Unfortunately I'm of very little help to you on this one, as I'm not very familiar at all with models outside of the the GW range.

However most Warmachine players have been going with the 2 heavy variants of trays.

What I always say, is measure the models to their largest points and see which tray dimensions they correspond with. This way you can't go wrong. Worst case, if you end up ordering the wrong tray, I'm more than happy to have you swap them over!

Dave

--------------------
Contact me for all your miniature transport need.
Email: foamsales@mini-soft.com.au
Homepage: Mini-Soft Transports
+Quote Post
sagan
post Sep 9 2010, 08:47 PM
Post #129

Member No.: 4,501

QUOTE(tiptopperoo @ Sep 9 2010, 08:12 PM) *

Hi Sagan,

Unfortunately I'm of very little help to you on this one, as I'm not very familiar at all with models outside of the the GW range.

However most Warmachine players have been going with the 2 heavy variants of trays.

What I always say, is measure the models to their largest points and see which tray dimensions they correspond with. This way you can't go wrong. Worst case, if you end up ordering the wrong tray, I'm more than happy to have you swap them over!

Dave

thanks for that tiptop. smile.gif

--------------------
Inquisitor? He asked "Whats is that like some kind of remembrancer? - Quoted from the Wolf Lord of the 13th Company

QUOTE(Willy @ Jun 17 2011, 11:29 PM) *

Besides, we all know that any WAU member, if given a spotlight and mic on ACC or TT is going to have a dig at GW ;). "Housing crisis? I JUST PAID $190 for a cadian battleforce!"

QUOTE(Shotgun @ Dec 30 2010, 10:25 PM) *

I should also add some general advice here. Don't bother with chick flicks. The sad reality is that a chick flick never leads to snuggling. If there is post movie snuggling it was going to happen regardless of the movie viewed. Females only subject you to chick flicks to either test your dedication, punish you for something or because they don't see you as a romantic option.
+Quote Post
R4NKO
post May 27 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #130

Member No.: 8,261

I'm looking to get enough foam to fill out my 4 SCA cases, do you guys still do deals for WAU members?

--------------------
Goodtrader points to date - 239
+Quote Post
Strobe
post May 27 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #131

Member No.: 9,234

QUOTE(sagan @ Sep 9 2010, 04:08 PM) *
just running a couple of quick assumptions could people point me out if iam wrong.

warmachine and malifaux models best fit in...

warmachine - heavy infantry/cavalry (heavy for standard figs, cavalry/modified cavalry for larger jacks) ?

malifaux - heavy infantry?

iam guessing warcasters/non armoured troops would likely fit into standard infantry nicely but the larger "armored" bulk troopers would be best suited for heavy?

I use the minisoft cases for my Warmahordes armies and some models do fit in the regular infantry trays. The bases stick up a little but not enough to damage anything.

Mechanithralls, Press Gangers, Holy Zealots. Things this size go into the infantry tray fine.
Bane Thralls, Exemplar Cinerators, Bonejacks. Things this size go into the heavy infantry tray.
Heavy Jacks, Bane Thrall Standard Bearer, Covenent of Menoth (aka The Book). These go in to the heavy cavalry tray. Some of them require some modification to go in well ('jacks with tall weapons or wide spread arms) but that is pretty easy to do.

By magnetising the base I can also put a Wraith Engine or Vessel of Judgement into a modified heavy cavalry tray. I doubt you could put a less flat battle engine (such as the Storm Strider) or a Colossal in without some serious modification. My wife and I intend to make our own inserts for Colossals to go into the same craftright case and just take 3 when we go (one for her Menoth, one for my Cryx and one for Colossals).

I can do some photos if you'd like. Send me a PM as I might forget to check the thread later.

-Strobe

--------------------
Siege the Hills - Now Closed - Terrain for Journeyman - Terrain and Tables for Journeyman League 2015
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 01:02 AM