Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New-cron list
Il Kaithe
post Apr 9 2018, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 16,690

Would love to get people’s thoughts? 1500 points.

Dynasty: Mephrit

HQ:
Lord (warlord) - res orb, voidblade, Veil of Darkness (Immortal Pride - WL trait)
Cryptek

Troops:
5 x Immortals (blasters)
16 x Warriors
16 x Warriors

Elite:
C’Tan Shard of the deceiver

Fast Attack:
3 x Destroyers
Scarbs
Scarbs

Heavy Support:
Monolith
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Blackhearts Reaver
post Aug 16 2018, 08:35 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 446

I think you will find 3 destroyers will not live. (24" rg is a bitch for retribution and 3 is not enough to take advantage of get up. T5 3wds is good but not that good.

I think the monolith is probably the most useless.(it would have to be getting the most out of all of its shooting and the teleport and busting in so you gets some eternity gate death as well.... It is good in 2000 but it is a big chunk out of a 1500 pooint list. You might be better served by using the point to bolster your numbers and adding more destroyers and hv destroyers.

I would also look at a destroyer lord and/or a cryptec with cloak running with the scrabs and destroyers.

you might need more screen (how big are the scarabs? If you sacrifice the monolith maybe try and get 9,3,3 scarabs to give you a bigger screen coverage.

--------------------
Run local tourneys, Make terrain. 75,000+ pts...Play 1-3 games a week...(40K,BFG,BB,FoW).
Good Trader +149 .....QLD Masters: 1st/14(Tau), 1st/12(Daemons), 4th/15(Daemons), 1st/16(Orks), 2nd/15? (IG), 6th/22(Eldar).
AUS ranking=briefly No.1. :) ATC2011=QLD team ChampionsATC2012=QLD 5th
Retired from Competitive play sometime early? 2013

Try to be positive and help... not negative and tear things down.

"I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it." Alain de Botton
+Quote Post
Tom
post Aug 16 2018, 11:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,405

As Blackhearts Reaver said, you've sunk a lot of your points into a few models that are going to have massive targets on them, and might not really pull their weight.

3 Destroyers are fairly easily killed, and will be the #1 priority to kill quickly for your opponent. You'd probably be best off either taking more, or not taking any.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 02:59 PM