Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting back into MK 3
easytiger1
post Jun 9 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,590

Question looking at the new command books there seems to be some key pieces missing eg Bane knights in Cryx, they used to put all previous minis in the relevant book. Are Bane knights no longer legal in mk 3?, on further incestigation it appearsa all books are missing key pieces.

This post has been edited by easytiger1: Jun 9 2017, 04:35 PM

--------------------
"Sexual Chocolate!"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Angry_Norway
post Jun 9 2017, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,012

Bane Knights are absolutely still legal. All official models are still present in the game.

However, the Command Books were designed to only feature the "core models" of the relevant factions, and were essentially put into production prior to various changes at PP in how they release models.

Going forward, all model rules are accessible currently via warroom or buying the card decks. However, if you wait until after Lock and Load all model rules are becoming free and accessible online, should be sometime in July I expect.

On a further note, if you have facebook you'll probably get quicker responses to these questions, as these forums are somewhat of a dead wasteland aside from....well...me....

Random note: The Bane models in Cryx are getting a theme force and will likely be errated in the next month in any event, which will make their particular cards appear with the errata I expect.
+Quote Post
Angry_Norway
post Jun 9 2017, 10:14 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,012

The relevant official company announcement and details: http://privateerpress.com/community/privat...ider-12-21-2016
+Quote Post
Bloodbrotherdave
post Jun 9 2017, 11:26 PM
Post #4

Devil Dog

Member No.: 441

http://cards.privateerpress.com/

--------------------

I like to tell a little story about the last man who was in a sword fight with Caine. During the fight he was heard commenting on how crappy a blade it was, old and busted, not cared for, and on and on. Finally he asked Caine what its name was. Caine grinned and said "Sword." and then shot the guy 4 times.
PPS_Kevin
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th July 2020 - 01:36 PM