Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deadzone latest rules, Are they available to download?
Stinkingyeti
post Mar 5 2016, 11:08 PM
Post #1

Real Savage Like
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 10,792

I bought the super pack not long after the first one was released, extra starter kits (marauders and rebs) and some extra scenery, but i hear tell that all of the rules and cards will be defunct with the new ruleset and was wondering if those rules are available on pdf or some such?

These guys have been shelved for quite some time, I wouldn't mind digging them out for some fresh air and games.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dust Warrior
post Mar 6 2016, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,681

There is a beta set of rules floating around for Deadzone Redux (which will be what they release when they finish fulfilling the latest Deadzone kickstarter).

See the rules at http://quirkworthy.com/2015/12/03/deadzone-redux-beta-faq/

The order cards are gone and replaced by command dice. The mechanic sounds okay still. Movement and other rules have all been tweaked. Unit building looks like you cost up each model from a base type with some list building guiding what is allowed. Deployment and objectives will change too. The main change is to true alternating activation, no more command points letting an enforcer team activate everything at once.
+Quote Post
Stinkingyeti
post Mar 6 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #3

Real Savage Like
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 10,792

Yeah the facebook group Deadzone Fanatics had some links to them.

They are quite clear in comparison to the first edition, though i miss having the game cards.

They are beta rules so there's holes in a few spaces, i can't seem to find for example how model activation works insofar has how many are activated at once, who does what and when etc.
+Quote Post
Mikes
post Mar 22 2016, 09:10 AM
Post #4

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,105

The second ed and Infestation books have begun being emailed out to DZI backer now. If you haven't gotten yours yet check your spam folder.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2020 - 09:06 PM