I would like to introduce you to my MathHammer App for Kill Team & Warhammer 40K.
Key benefits & features;
* Quickly input and save attacker and defender profiles
* Including multiple weapons to see the full damage output of a single unit instantly
* Get instant results for your saved profiles
* Full profile analysis in one click
* See "Return on Investment" based on attacker and defender points value
* Full support for re-rolls, modifiers, exploding 6s and much more
App Store https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/mathhammer-40k/id1480073816
Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mathhammer
There is also a walkthrough here https://youtu.be/BvQI-q6yJgQ
Any feedback and ideas welcome!
MathHammer isn't for everyone and every type of game, but if you enjoy a bit of MathHammer then I hope this is a help to you!
Enable Kill Team output in App Settings, this will enable the Out of Action Roll percentage shown in the below image. In 40K mode, the default mode, this shows "Dead Models".
Future plans include;
* Tagging of saved profiles so you can more easily find and analyse your profiles.
* New rules and abilities as they are requested and needed, coming soon is - Death to the False Emperor, Auto Wound on a hit of 6+, auto fail wound roll on specific rolls.
* Reliability of units, e.g. how often can I expect to do 10 wounds to a Knight with a Baneblade?
This is how the app is currently looking on iOS... note the below unit has Heavy Bolter and a sponson Plasma Cannons, which is why its damage is much higher than just using the Battle Cannon ;-)
One Attacker vs One Defender...
Analysis of saved profiles, giving me the most effective Attacker for each of my Defenders...
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)