Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Age of Sigmar @ MOAB '18
AoS_Coach
post Jul 16 2018, 10:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,972

Hi Everybody,

I'm your Warhammer Age of Sigmar Tournament Organiser, and I welcome you to join us in the Sydney Grand Tournament at MOAB '18.

Tickets are on sale and we've already had an explosion in registered players. The new rule set, cinematic spells, expansion of the narrative and new armies has created real excitement and enthusiasm.

Everything you need to know about Sydney GT can be found in the Sydney GT Players Pack and the Facebook Event.

I hope to see you all there;

This post has been edited by AoS_Coach: Jul 16 2018, 11:29 AM

--------------------
Play Age of Sigmar in Sydney, Australia? Meet local players, schedule games, and join the discussion at Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Sydney.

Tickets are on sale for Sydney Grand Tournament, an Age of Sigmar matched play event at MOAB 2018! Find out more info in the Sydney GT Facebook event...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AoS_Coach
post Aug 9 2018, 04:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,972

Lot's has happened since I initially posted this thread. Age of Sigmar has 40 registered players so far and we're on track to hit 50-60+.

I've put together a newsletter which has more about some of the announcements from the page: https://mailchi.mp/d6695b5db5c4/sydney-gt-f...t-month-wrap-up

If you're new to Age of Sigmar or an experienced veteran, I hope to see you there!

--------------------
Play Age of Sigmar in Sydney, Australia? Meet local players, schedule games, and join the discussion at Warhammer Age of Sigmar - Sydney.

Tickets are on sale for Sydney Grand Tournament, an Age of Sigmar matched play event at MOAB 2018! Find out more info in the Sydney GT Facebook event...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2018 - 01:54 AM