Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> *UPDATED 16/4* My Prussian Themed Imperial Guard (Beginning stages, slow development), Because VOYAGER asked for it (admittedly ages ago at ARC :P)
TsarHagrid
post Mar 24 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,958

OK so I have had interested people ask for pics after I tell them about my theme and what I've done so far. I think it was you Voyager, back at ARC said you wanted a peek, so here they are.

Backstory is gigantic (and still all in my head!) so just basically, They are the Pegasian 7th. The Pegasian system is out in the Halo Stars, cut off from the Imperium like a bajillion years ago, contact re-established during Macharian Crusade. Imperium discovered the small interplanetary empire/kingdom spanning 2 or 3 systems. The Pegasians are pretty much a conglomeration of various Prussian themes from Napoleon kinda era through to ww2. They'v all got Bicorn hats and stick grenades/potatomashers I made myself. They're banner crazy and each squad has a banner, they are removable in case of WYSIWYG issues. I make them all myself on paint.

They use Auxillary troops from their colony on a snowy/icy planet inhabited by what are essentially vikings in a nearby system. Penal squads will be vikings, ogryns = berserkers, and anyone with magical ability in the codex will be modelled into some kind of viking shaman! you get the picture

anyways onto the good stuff...did I mention that they all have mutton chops?

Infantry Squad Sergeant (squad leaders and men of rank have their hat rotated forwards)
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Platoon Command Vox - had none of basic troopers but this gives you the general idea
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Mortar Squad
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by TsarHagrid: Apr 16 2010, 02:00 PM

--------------------
40K:
Tau Empire

Blood Bowl:
Khemri
Lizardmen

QUOTE(neil @ Jan 20 2012, 02:15 PM) *

about 10 feet tall, hands the size of dustbin lids. Plays Tau, drinks Scotch. Yep, that's the guy.

QUOTE(dominus nox @ Jan 17 2012, 11:51 PM) *

I'm reasonably sure Hagrid is the world's only Scotch based life form.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 04:21 AM