Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where to now, Saturday Nighters?, Your next moves for the campaign
Witchfyre
post Mar 26 2013, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,985

Hey guys,

Just checking to see if you guys have confirmed your next moves for the campaign, and then I can get preparing for the next session.

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves below.

Cheers,

Jamie
DM

--------------------
Club Dungeon Master for D&D 4th Edition "Arkenfall" campaign.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Mar 27 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,065

We are in discussions at this very moment in regards to our next move and we'll be sure to let you know what we are doing as soon as we know ourselves. In the meantime I've got some questions for a couple of NPC that I'll have to forward onto you later wink.gif
+Quote Post
Yazman
post Mar 29 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,022

QUOTE(DarkElf86 @ Mar 27 2013, 12:15 AM) *

We are in discussions at this very moment in regards to our next move and we'll be sure to let you know what we are doing as soon as we know ourselves. In the meantime I've got some questions for a couple of NPC that I'll have to forward onto you later wink.gif

Yeah, we've been talking about this in private a bit, we'll respond once we're done.

--------------------
Currently playing: Verion Tathvir, Elven Barbarian
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Apr 4 2013, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Hey guys, any momentum on this yet? I only ask because we're at the two week mark before game time now, and the adventure for the Friday night group is basically all planned already.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Apr 4 2013, 10:44 PM
Post #5

sad.gif Sorry, progress on this has been a little slow, we've all kinda had our own stuff going on so communication between our group has been difficult. It's not for a lack of enthusiasm.

Please check your inbox for all the details we've nailed down. wink.gif

This post has been edited by DarkElf86: Apr 4 2013, 10:44 PM
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post May 1 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #6

Our plans are simple; reunite Arioch with his wayward finger. Sonja is going to need a bucket of ice, some catgut, a bandage and a natural 20 wink.gif
+Quote Post
Yazman
post May 7 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #7

I didn't really think there was much to add on top of the last session, really. We exchanged a bit in email but to be quite honest I think we pretty much already had a plan. Find out about the meeting, see if we can do the trade, kill them if they attack us etc

Pretty much the above post. Simple plans really smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post May 7 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #8

No worries guys - this is an old thread ;-)

See you soon!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Jul 1 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #9

What's plans for the next session, gentlemen?

Your goal has been to return the key to the eladrin, two of whom you have now met. If you wished, you could continue on this current storyline to journey to the feywild, or simply give them the key and use the opportunity to start fresh and take the story in a new direction if you wished.

Up to you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Jul 2 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #10

I'll have to check with the rest of my traveling companions but if I had to guess I'd say we'll end up giving the artefact to the Eladrin for safe keeping and then pursuing more personal goals.

As a player I would love to see the Feywild but Sonja has no reason to want to go there and as far as I know none of the other guys have any ties to that realm.

Lethorash has just had a very unique experience and seems to have a message for Sonja and Milo is having some financial issues which may cause him to request that we seek more lucrative work for a while.

Anyone else want to weigh in?
+Quote Post
Yazman
post Jul 3 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #11

I sent you an email regarding my thoughts. While Verion wants very much to find & kill Rorkasha, he is definitely interested in finding out about this scar on his soul and the Feywild may be the place to learn about that, as Tarvu has said once.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Jul 3 2013, 03:51 PM
Post #12

It looks like we're going to the Feywild next session smile.gif
If you'd told me we'd be going to the land of the Eladrin two months ago I wouldn't have believed you but nearly all the Death of Bridges are keen to make the trip. Technically we're on a 50/50 split because Lethorash and Gamon haven't got back to me yet but unless they want to try to stop a goliath and elven barbarian (not to mention Milo who can throw a goliath) then we're going to Wonderland Neverland the Feywild biggrin.gif

First things first, we should buy some replacement weapons for the ones we gave the Goliaths tongue.gif

This post has been edited by DarkElf86: Jul 3 2013, 10:45 PM
+Quote Post
Shikoku
post Jul 4 2013, 07:17 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 14,105

Lethorash sees opportunity within the fey wild tho he also sees great danger in the fey wild he will go and the knowledge he needs for his coming confrontation will most likely be found there not to mention with his powers bound to the fey hes bound to find some power there i just hope you know what your getting into armata_PDT_08.gif
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Jul 4 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #14

Fantastic! It's decided; we're heading to the Feywild because:
Verion want's to do some soul (scar cure) searching,
Lethorash needs to recharge his batteries and maybe find the formula to some spell that never misses,
Milo wants to look for a new economic venture (such as selling the idea of Fairy Fruit to tourists {during mardi gras}),
Gaulthrak want's to challenge one of those famous Swordmages the Eladrin are known for (because the Goliaths weren't challenge enough)
and
Sonja needs to make sure that her friends don't get in over their heads (not that they do that type of thing often {cough-Verion attacking the goblin chief-cough, cough-undead dragon-cough}).
Gamon may not make it back from the distant cigar making empire that he's visiting before we leave but I'm sure he'll find something to occupy his time while we're away tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Jul 11 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #15

Verion: You are free to ask questions about the soul scar to your new warlock friend if you like - just start a new thread and I'll accommodate.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Yazman
post Jul 19 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #16

Alright, I'll think of a few and post them in a new thread.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Aug 7 2013, 04:04 PM
Post #17

So, Yari is taking the reigns for the group's first side-quest next session, but we've got a clean slate now for the main campaign story, gentlemen!

Where would the group like to point the story in the direction of next?

A few loose ends:
- The Crimson Hand are still at large, and seem to be showing a great interest in collecting souls
- These "Knights of Harkhan" appear to be involved somehow. Are they allies of the Hand, or do they have their own agenda?
- Faugrim the Fancy is still at large, presumably still searching for the Dawnblade artefact.
- The Dawnblade Tomb is without a key, but where is this tomb, and why does everyone want to get to it?

Or, of course, the road could beckon - there's still plenty of the Oaken Vale to see.

Let me know what you guys would like to get up to next, and I'll start preparing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Aug 8 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #18

Sonja's vote would be to pursue the Crimson Hand or the Knights of Harken.

She has searched for details about her family's fate and her best lead from her brother's note was the symbol of Priest and reference to Vecna, both of which could be linked to the Crimson Hand. They seem to be very interested in souls and raising the dead, two things that Vecna worshipers would do, and the guy we battled in the tomb and later the Feywild was very priest like; she could have been looking at those responsible the entire time.

The Knights of Harken are clearly bad guys but what would make her single them out over others is that they seem to have an issue with Pelor and that really grinds her gears. There will always be those that are disbelievers but defacing holy symbols and aiding those that practice necromancy are taking it way too far!

I say we forget about Faugrim, we no longer have what he wants, we should be off his radar and I for one would prefer to stay that way. Unless one of you guys has a personal vandetta against him for killing your father, kidknapping your mother and luring your brother on a foolish quest of heroism, I say we move on.

A combination of temple teachings, religious belief and personal experience is going to prevent Sonja from going to any Eladrin Tombs. You guys can go but she'll be staying behind doing important work for her god, like feast day present shopping tongue.gif
+Quote Post
campingdave
post Aug 8 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 14,019

Gaulthrack was captured and enslaved by Faugrim so he would like to see his head on a spike but he doesn't have a time frame for with that has to be done, and the finger of Arioch was chopped off by him, and as a former slave Verion might want him dead from being in that particular trade. But Gaulthrack will go with the majority's vote.

--------------------
Be Stomped BY THE FOOT OF GORK
Orks Rule , also mages / wizards
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 03:07 AM