Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Star Trek CCG Regionals and Learn to Play events, At GGs Burwood in May
honest
post Apr 21 2016, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,531

Hey Team

Quick note to let all players of fine card games and sci fi fans that May sees 2 TREK events coming to Good Games Burwood. They are

May 15th Regionals Warm Up and Learn To Play event

When: Sunday 15th May. Learn to play (and Tribbles) from 11am, main game starts at 12 noon (learn to play all arvo)
Where: Good Games Burwood
195a Burwood Rd
Burwood
Format: Standard constructed
Entry: $5 (FREE for new players)
Prizes: Rares, promos and a copy of Galactic Strike Force in the prize pool (Galactic will be given out randomly)

New players will not only get to learn a GREAT CCG (which is now available in total FREE-all 37 expansions are downloadable FREE!)they will get a great deck to keep FOR FREE and play as many rounds as they want in the tournament for FREE to go in the running to win Galactic Strike Force! Experienced players will have a great time meeting new players and testing their decks for Regionals

Game is great, its pretty much print and play, but with find organised play support and a solid player group in Sydney, come try it out!

May 29th The NSW Regionals!

When: Sunday 29th May. 11am start
Where: Good Games Burwood
195a Burwood Rd
Burwood
Format: 5 rounds standard constructed
Entry: $10
Prizes: A Copy of Elysium is in the prize pool! Winner receives a Continentals bye, first pick of a fully stacked prize pool, and HEAPS of promos, rares, card game accessories and a FUN day of playing a GREAT CCG

New players welcome, you'll get a HOT deck to play on the day and KEEP for future events and your own tinkering fun!

FYI the TREK CCG Festival is on at Good Games Hurstville July 7-10. 1st edition, 2nd Edition and Tribbles will all be celebrated and played in various formats, it will be a fun few days of Sci Fi related CCG goodness. Come and be a part of it!

If you'd like a specific affiliation deck made for you (14 to choose from!!!) send me a PM and I will make it happen!

Cheers

Honest
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
honest
post May 9 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #2

Hey Team!

Just a reminder that if you'd like to try the awesome Star Trek 2nd Ed CCG and get a deck to keep FREE then cruise into GGs Burwood this Sunday after 11am. I'll be there with a ton of HOT decks to give away and show you how to play, and a tournament will start at noon, you can practice your new found skills then!

learn to play, deck and the tournament are free, all you need to bring is you. Championship season is coming up, now is a great time to learn a mega CCG

Oh, and of course you can build any deck you want because ALL the cards from all 36 expansions are available online for FREE, no matter what their rarity!

Come and try a fine CCG, great game played by cool players and costs you NOTHING to get into!

Cheers

Honest
+Quote Post
honest
post May 24 2016, 04:58 PM
Post #3

Hey Team!

Quick reminder that this Sunday we are playing The STAR TREK 2ND ED REGIONALS at GGs Burwood! 11am rego (and quick run through if you'd like to try the game and get a FREE HOT deck to play with and keep!) 11.15am start. $10 to play (or $5 if you have played 5 or less sanctioned TREK events)5 rounds of fabbo TREK goodness with Regional Championship honours, prize kit, plus promos, foils, a copy of Elysium all in the prize pool, as well as a fun, cheap, enjoyable way to spend a SUnday!

If you like the game, ALL cards from ALL sets are now available FREE, so getting into the game is cheap and easy!

See you all Sunday, it will be fun!

Cheers!

Honest
+Quote Post
Ocelot
post May 30 2016, 10:06 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,667

Hi honest.

How was the event? Good turn out I hope.

I will send a pm regarding the July event.

Do you have some links for 1E Starter sets? I have a lot of the cards via the 2nd Anthology boxed set (not all 1E cards but quite a lot of the Next Gen).

I've been looking at trekcc.org but I haven't really found such setups for learning with the basic cards.

Many thanks and I'll pm you also.

cheers.

--------------------
What is your life?
My honour is my life.

What is your fate?
My duty is my fate.

What is your fear?
My fear is to fail.

What is your reward?
My salvation is my reward.

What is your craft?
My craft is death.

What is your pledge?
My pledge is eternal service.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 10:41 AM