Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Painting Commissions subforum

Please note: only current sponsors may advertise their services here.

Any member can post that they are looking for work, but only sponsors may reply to threads in this subforum. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please send a PM to morsla for more information. The current list of WargamerAU Sponsors can be found here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blood Bowl Commission... Maybe
afreedman
post May 1 2017, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,604

Hi all.

I think it's time I accept reality. I probably will never get around to painting my Blood Bowl teams. They've languished for twenty+ years now.

I mean, there's most of an Undead team painted, but I'm not thrilled with the standard. There's about one player from a Wood Elf team, one from the Human team, half a mini from the Orcs (base coating is totally enough). Morg 'n Thorg has been half painted then stripped a couple of times. Mighty Zug is looking a bit crap. Oh, and a Skaven team. Plus a few Count Luther Von Drakenborgs. Plus some Skaven mutants. Look, there're loads of un or half painted minis and a bright halo of shame.

So when my significant other started asking for birthday gift ideas I wondered about getting some painting done. It's likely that I'll find out the cost and decide that I'm a huge fan of glittering lead, but I was wondering what the going rate was for a Blood Bowl team?

Presumably the typical standard needs to be higher than Yet Another Spearman sitting with 29 likeminded infantrymen?

I live in Sydney - I can only imagine that posting significant amounts of lead and plastic isn't super cheap, so there's probably some extra overhead there as well.

Thanks,

Andrew
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chaplain_Fortis
post May 1 2017, 04:58 PM
Post #2

Authority Bared

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 4,901

You probably should contact Sound of Machines. He's in sydney so you'd save yourself postage.

https://www.facebook.com/thesoundofmachines...issionpainting/

I'm also doing a bunch of blood bowl at the moment if all the other guys are working on too long a backlog, but I'm not as good as the Sound of Machines guys. Send me a PM if you're working on more of a budget or timeframe.

This post has been edited by Chaplain_Fortis: May 1 2017, 04:59 PM

--------------------
Existential memes for nihilistic teens
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 11:13 PM