5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heresy Legions playtesters pack PDF, 0.8.6 overhaul up on www.epicau.com
fattdex
post Sep 22 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #81

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 1,422

Have played vs IG which seems a fair fight so far, but I'm not aware of any xenos batreps.

--------------------
Monday Knights, over a decade of dice, beer and taking trophies. Based in the Hawthorn area check us out at www.mondayknights.org.au

You either die, or live long enough to do naps
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dubhgilla1
post Sep 30 2015, 12:11 PM
Post #82

Member No.: 8,619

World Eaters and Death Guard legions links are down on the front page.

Thanks for all the hard work the army lists and Armyforge builder is great.

This post has been edited by dubhgilla1: Sep 30 2015, 12:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
fattdex
post Oct 1 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #83

Version 0.8.6 is now out at the new home of heresy, EpicAU
http://epicau.com/wp/
http://epicau.com/wp/latest-horus-heresy-s...ent-for-net-ea/

Please sign up to the forums there to follow latest development (i'm no longer the primary caretaker and may forget to update this thread)

--------------------
Monday Knights, over a decade of dice, beer and taking trophies. Based in the Hawthorn area check us out at www.mondayknights.org.au

+Quote Post
fattdex
post Oct 13 2015, 01:45 PM
Post #84

Announcing the creation of the two new lists:

Daemonic Hordes
Daemonic Hordes Reference List

Imperial Militia
Imperial Militia Reference List

The Imperial Militia is customisable to represent a vast number of rabble militia, planetary guard, feral auxiliary forces or traitor cults, and the Daemonic Hordes list can be used as allies to traitor legions or militia, or as a force by itself.

Please leave any list feedback in the relevant threads on EpicAU

Daemonic Hordes thread

Imperial Militia thread

This post has been edited by fattdex: Oct 13 2015, 01:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
fattdex
post Oct 25 2015, 09:16 PM
Post #85

Heresy titan legions have been updated with experimental emperor class rules (same loadouts, split fire rue)- please have a go and see what you think
http://epicau.com/mw/index.php/Legio_Titanicus
http://epicau.com/mw/index.php/Legio_Titan..._Reference_List

This post has been edited by fattdex: Oct 25 2015, 09:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
fattdex
post Dec 15 2015, 10:18 AM
Post #86

http://epicau.com/mw/index.php/Epic_Battle...Age_Of_Darkness

We have started to enter missions based on legendary battles from the forgeworld horus heresy series of books. The missions also describe how to play with armies other than the 'historical belligerents' too, so y'all others can play them too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oveja_Negras
post Jan 17 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #87

Coffee, pie and lols!‏
Group Icon

Group: Support: Veteran Merchant
Member No.: 382

Thoughts I would put up a few pics of a 4000pt Heresy game Alex and I had on friday.

Enjoy everyone!!

The battlefield!
IPB Image

Fellblade with an excellent fire lane covering the MSR.
IPB Image

Another Fellblade on the road, Legion Astartes, and law abiding Land Raiders (they drive on the right in the year 30,000)
IPB Image

Legion Marines and a 1100pt Terminator formation cover the blitz!
IPB Image

Death Guard Fellblades(painted red) cover the main intersection. Magnus the Red loses combat and the big monkey man quite literally the remaining model in the formation climbs a building!!! Images of him swatting away thunderbolts and other aeroplanes is an image that comes to mind....
IPB Image

Hope you like.

Cheers

Brent
+Quote Post
fattdex
post Jan 18 2016, 10:17 PM
Post #88

Nice!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Deb
post Apr 20 2016, 11:35 PM
Post #89

Member No.: 5,112

Is there an Emperor's Children Heresy list out yet?

I know the Forgeworld Heresy Istvan III and Istvan V books are out, and they have stats for the Emperor's Children, their special and Unique units and Fulgrim.

I would guess each Legion has its special rules like Raven Guard do not use a lot of Heavy units, tend to use Jetbikes, Jump troops, land speeders, fast rhinos, and other fast units. Night lords cause fear, tend to use jump troops and fast assault units with drop pods and lightning strike.

I believe Emperor's Children have precision training, and nearby units work better cohesively to support each other. They train at everything until they get it better than the other legions because they earned the right to wear the Aquilla. They seek perfection, which is why they fell and turned to Slaanesh so easily. Better close combat, better at shooting, but probably only if they have another unit supporting them. I am not sure what rules you are planning to use, or if there is a list out already, as I could not find it.

I would like to make a suggestion. If another Emperor's Children legion unit is supporting a fire fight or close combat action, then the EC unit get an additional +1 to their FF or CC roll (additional to the crossfire bonus). To account for the precision practicing and drilling the units get supporting each other while one unit assaults, the other provides cover fire. I know all legions do this, but EC are supposed to practice their drills until they can do it in their sleep, and do not need to talk top each other, they just know their role instinctively.

Those units that have fallen too low, those equipped with Noise weaponry, should not get this rule as they have forgotten a lot of their training and only care about the stimulation and thrill of battle. Also Discordia/Noise Marine units should be an elites choice.

Anyway that is my opinion, and you are the one who is creating the 30K legion lists. My 2 favourite legions are Emperor's Children and Night Lords.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Sian-Hann Eldar, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades and White Scars. Most of them over 8000 points each.

120,000 points of 40K, mostly Chaos Marine and Cultist. Sisters of Perfection (Slaaneshi Sisters), Orks mainly Kult of Speed, Dark Eldar, Sisters of Silence, Adeptus Custodes, 30K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites.

Warzone Resurrection - Bauhaus, Imperial (MOW and WolfBane), Mishima, Capitol, and Brotherhood all over 8000 points each.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, Ottomans, French, Russians, Mercenaries.
+Quote Post
sethanon
post May 15 2016, 07:10 PM
Post #90

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,870

The EC use the standard core list with the amended elements available on the traitor legion wiki page.

First strike has been given to their elite units to represent their martial prowess.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 06:28 AM