Question, and it's probably in the rules but I don't have them on me right now. Does anyone know if arriving from reserve (i.e. teleporting, webway arrival whatever) counts as moving?
So "reinforcements" I.E. teleporters, grav chuts etc etc etc
1. Happens at the end of the Movement Phase
2. Units that set up in this manner cannot move or advance during the turn in which they arrived.
3. Can otherwise act normally shoot charge etc etc.
4. Count as having moved for their movement phase for all rule purposes.
5. Any unit not on the battlefield at the end of the game counts as destroyed.
Ah cool. I have been playing that one wrong. Whoops.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)