Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TribeMeet AUS 2018 (Necromunda & Gorkamorka weekend), A weekend of beer, Necromunda and Gorkamorka in Melbourne
maxwellrpower
post Dec 16 2017, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,821

Hello everyone and thanks for having me on the forum!

Today I'm dropping in to let you all know about an event I'm running through YakTribe over the weekend of the 10th and 11th of March next year. The event will be not for profit and the absolute maximum you'll need to pay is $30 (excluding drinks, though those will be cheap too).

The main focus will be a friendly Necromunda campaign (there will be a winner, but no big prize and the focus is definitely on fun rather than a competitive tournament).

We will be using the most recent edetion of the NCE rules, available for free download from yaktribe.games in the 'vault' section.

Also featured will be an even more casual open campaign of Gorkamorka (rules also available from yaktribe amoungst other sources) and a hilariously entertaining side spectacle known as Thundercube, in which two or more Pit Slaves will fight in progressive heats for blood, glory and of course credits!

If this sounds like it's for you (come on, you know you want in!) please sign up for a free Yaktribe account HERE and then go and register your interest HERE (there are more details about the event to be found here too).

We are a friendly, community spirited bunch and we'd like nothing more than to spend a weekend enjoying a few frothy brews and a whole lot of Necromunda and Gorkamorka action with YOU! armata_PDT_34.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post Dec 17 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 10,027

Games On! smile.gif

--------------------
Ausbowl - The FB home of Oz Blood Bowl
NZ BB Community THe FB home of NZ Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 05:34 PM