Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mega End of Year Buy Swap Sell and Club Day 2nd December, The LAST Pig for the year.
AncientOne
post Nov 5 2017, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 1,057

The last club meet for the year and it's hoped to finish it off with a MEGA Buy Swap Sell event. Please read the facebook link for details, but those who won't the following applies.

Facebook LINK

The last Blind Pig for the year and to help end the year with a bang a mega buy swap sell day is being organised along with the usual club activities on the day.

Potential vendors for the day are encouraged to advterise here what they intend to bring along and sell. This will hopefully encourage people to see what's on offer and bring the throngs of happy customers along.

Monthly Blind Pig Club Meet.
Admission Fee $10.
Drinks and a variety of confectionery are available on sale.
Pizza slices are offered for lunchtime sale.

The club caters for miniature table top games, board games, card games and encourages all age groups and families. There is plenty of free onsite parking.

The club has a number of tables suitable to numerous game systems, specifically 40k, Fantasy, EPIC, Space, Water, etc. If you have a requirement for a table for a specific game system please put in a request in the comments below and we will see if we can accommodate your request. No guarantees, but the club does stock a fairly generic load of tables that allow multiple game use.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

--------------------
My ignorance amuses me.

My blog lot Mad Jack's Lot

Brisbane's best game spot. The Blind Pig

AKA, Captain Jack, Mad Jack, Gaming Whore and the latest "The Pacifist".
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ronin
post Nov 13 2017, 08:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,512

Devestated that I cant attend this (have to work in the morning then my daughter flies back into town) but if anyone wants to help a brother out I have a couple of 40K armies im looking to sell. If anyone wants to take them along and be the sales guy for me ill be buying the beers over the holidays.....

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 05:26 AM