Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Box o Terrain left behind
Mr Peon
post Mar 4 2013, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 6,253

Hey I was wanting to know if any of the people who put up terrain ended up with a spare box of terrain. I can't seem to spot one of my boxes and i think i must have left it behind. It has 2 large pieces of terrain, one a factory sort of thing and the other the pringle tower of doom. Both are home made so are usable but not pretty. If it turns up please let me know

Simon
0413 555 315

Reward is ill give you a game (or not if that is more of an incentive)

It was stored in a large white cardboard box for a Xerox printer. I think it may have had SVR written on the box and the terrain but I may have missed some
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mr Peon
post Mar 4 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #2

just to make it clear, i dont think it was another case of terrain being stolen, I just think it was a mix up. Dont fear that the guy that has Aeon's terrain is starting a side business selling my amateur stuff.
+Quote Post
Scorpion
post Mar 6 2013, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,423

Hi Simon.

We have it.

Glad you posted. I didn't want to put something up in case I had 20 people say "oh, yeah, I left a box of terrain there....".

Can you make it to one of our Kill Teams? They're going to now be on the 1st AND 3rd saturday of the month from 8pm to midnight in the room where LotR and BB were this year. You can give me a call (number on the entry form) to organise an alternative.

Cheers.

Anthony

--------------------
"Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none"
The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer
+Quote Post
Mr Peon
post Mar 6 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Scorpion @ Mar 6 2013, 02:11 PM) *

Hi Simon.

We have it.

Glad you posted. I didn't want to put something up in case I had 20 people say "oh, yeah, I left a box of terrain there....".

Can you make it to one of our Kill Teams? They're going to now be on the 1st AND 3rd saturday of the month from 8pm to midnight in the room where LotR and BB were this year. You can give me a call (number on the entry form) to organise an alternative.

Cheers.

Anthony

Not sure i can make it to the next few, is there still the friday afternoon sessions? im not far down the road and can get to the school around 5:30 i think.
+Quote Post
Scorpion
post Mar 6 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,423

QUOTE(Mr Peon @ Mar 6 2013, 02:22 PM) *

Not sure i can make it to the next few, is there still the friday afternoon sessions? im not far down the road and can get to the school around 5:30 i think.

Yep, all good. Give me a call when you get to the school and I'll make sure someone comes down to direct you to the rooms. As a hint, second carpark is massively closer. That's the second driveway - next to John Purchase Primary School.

Cheers.

Anthony

--------------------
"Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none"
The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 10:17 AM