Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Club chatter
Icedragon
post Apr 25 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 4,731

I have been thinking of this question after the mods asked if anyone would like to change the club statis. so I will ask here, any of the club members or visiters visit this page at all. I have noticed that I am really the only one that post anything here. So if you want it still say yes or no. Don't worry we will keep using face book. For now at least.

This post has been edited by Icedragon: May 7 2013, 10:55 PM

--------------------
regards Jason
of Sth'Bris

I Collect Dystopian Wars/Prussian and The empire of the sun. Plus Blood Angels, dark angels, necron and Moria Goblins.Warhammer ogres, also X-wing. Have Dread Fleet and want zombicide.
lotr/40k Wargaming Group - Bray Park Alliance (Nth'Bris) But doe's live south side.
Address: Bray Park Community Church, 10 Youngs Crossing Road, Bray Park.
Cost: $6, including lunch.
Timing: From 12 noon to 5pm, 1st Sunday of every month

On face book brayparkalliance all as one word https://www.facebook.com/BrayParkAlliance?ref=hl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr.McNinja
post Apr 25 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #2

Doctorate in Ninjaness

Member No.: 5,229

So ronery.

--------------------
▂▅◕‿‿◕▅▂
+Quote Post
Runescape
post May 7 2013, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,016

Are there any other locations you're considering at the moment?

I haven't been to the club in a few months, but I'm going to get back into LOTR soon. I don't really mind the current place at Genesis, but it would be interesting to see what other options there are. So yeah, I'm open to moving the fort.
+Quote Post
Icedragon
post May 7 2013, 10:54 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,731

QUOTE(Runescape @ May 7 2013, 06:00 PM) *

Are there any other locations you're considering at the moment?

I haven't been to the club in a few months, but I'm going to get back into LOTR soon. I don't really mind the current place at Genesis, but it would be interesting to see what other options there are. So yeah, I'm open to moving the fort.

I am only talking about the wargamers au club section for bray park alliance, I just wish it was used a lot more.as I enjoy my time on the wargamersau forum.

Anyway the place at the Bray Park Community Church is not a issue it is still the best place for us. As long as they willing to have us.
I have been there with the group for at least 7 To 8 years, and the group at least 10 Years I think, I am the last remaining member of the group from when I started 8 Years ago, And we are still going strong, the games may of changed from lotr to 40k though, I tried hard not to turn, but even I have gone there. And now I am onto my 5th 40k army. I do have a fantasy army too and still have my lotrs which I still have to finish updateing one day.

Next month we are playing a 8 player game of 1200 Pts each players. And planning a tournament in September school holidays.

--------------------
regards Jason
of Sth'Bris

I Collect Dystopian Wars/Prussian and The empire of the sun. Plus Blood Angels, dark angels, necron and Moria Goblins.Warhammer ogres, also X-wing. Have Dread Fleet and want zombicide.
lotr/40k Wargaming Group - Bray Park Alliance (Nth'Bris) But doe's live south side.
Address: Bray Park Community Church, 10 Youngs Crossing Road, Bray Park.
Cost: $6, including lunch.
Timing: From 12 noon to 5pm, 1st Sunday of every month

On face book brayparkalliance all as one word https://www.facebook.com/BrayParkAlliance?ref=hl
+Quote Post
Runescape
post May 8 2013, 12:47 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,016

QUOTE(Icedragon @ May 7 2013, 11:24 PM) *

I am only talking about the wargamers au club section for bray park alliance, I just wish it was used a lot more.as I enjoy my time on the wargamersau forum.

Anyway the place at the Bray Park Community Church is not a issue it is still the best place for us. As long as they willing to have us.
I have been there with the group for at least 7 To 8 years, and the group at least 10 Years I think, I am the last remaining member of the group from when I started 8 Years ago, And we are still going strong, the games may of changed from lotr to 40k though, I tried hard not to turn, but even I have gone there. And now I am onto my 5th 40k army. I do have a fantasy army too and still have my lotrs which I still have to finish updateing one day.

Next month we are playing a 8 player game of 1200 Pts each players. And planning a tournament in September school holidays.

My bad, for some reason I thought you were talking about moving locations from Genesis. Must of been a bit tired haha.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 05:39 PM