Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New development list for Elysian dtroop armies ver 4.1, notification for those not on FB orr TacCmd
Deb
post Jun 6 2020, 01:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,112

Link for the list is below.

https://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/vie...=74&t=34285

I am redesigning the list a little to reduce the teleporting and replace most of it with self planetfall, added 2 new limited availability formations Grey Ghosts, and Elysian Rocket Sentinal Squadron.

A new rules for the sentinals to give them some limited durability on the field, s LV with a 6+ svae tend to die off really quckly especially when they are not fearless and in formations of only 4 strong (weak).

Because of the design play, you can use Valkyries/Vendettas, Sky Talons and Vultures to support and transport the army, but most of the army will arrive via self planetfall in organised groups of drop companies to swamp an enemy objective, and hopefully take it (before the enemy regroup and wipe the Elysians out. There are bunkers and entrenchment in a very limited allotment for your forward base companies which will be set up in the 15cm deployment zone.

Check it out. I hope you enjoy it.

--------------------
My collections

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum. Chaos Titans, Demons, White Scars, Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Eldar (Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden), Necrons, AMTL, and some knights. Planning on building Elysians, Iron Warriors, Tau and Imperial Fists.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Battle company. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons and 40K Thousand Sons demi companys, Adeptus Arbites, Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th July 2020 - 09:02 PM