14 Pages V « < 12 13 14  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you playing?
Olaf the Stout
post Apr 10 2018, 09:32 AM
Post #261

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 5,481

Bought Kerbal Space Program last night as part of the Humble Monthly Bundle. I'd been eyeing it off for a while and thought $16-ish (plus whatever other games come with the bundle this month) was a good price.

I only played it for about 1 1/2 hours last night, just going through half the tutorials, so I've barely scratched the surface, but it was interesting so far. I have heard that it does have a steep learning curve though.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Herald
post Apr 10 2018, 01:03 PM
Post #262

Professional slacker

Member No.: 7,589

QUOTE(Lextheimpaler @ Apr 9 2018, 05:57 PM) *

Kingdom Come deliverence. Amazing game, absolutely gorgeous world to get lost it. Havent encounted many bugs after 20hrs gameplay. Highly recommend.

Really? I heard it was Euro-jank that might be worth checking out after a few patches.

--------------------

Think on it.
+Quote Post
Occulto
post Apr 10 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #263

Quelmet Bearer

Member No.: 58

Lack of internet until Friday means delving into games that don't need to be online.

Giving Grim Dawn another whirl.

--------------------
I don't want the truth. I want something I can tell Parliament.

Red Baron: 'How lucky you English are to find the toilet so amusing. For us, it is a mundane and functional item. For you it is the basis of an entire culture.'
+Quote Post
Lextheimpaler
post Apr 10 2018, 02:14 PM
Post #264

Coolbreeze

Member No.: 7,863

QUOTE(Herald @ Apr 10 2018, 01:03 PM) *

Really? I heard it was Euro-jank that might be worth checking out after a few patches.

I had heard similiar which is why i held off. Plesantly suprised. Very challenging combat, engaging story, deep character's and a very rich life like world.

--------------------
"SIR I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL"

"NO SIR I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, THOUGH I DO BITE MY THUMB SIR"

"Conan What is best in life??" "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"

" IM FIZZZZIIIIINNNN BRUTHA"

QUOTE(J.D.Entropy @ Aug 9 2012, 09:13 PM)

If they ask, you must be prepared to answer the riddle of steel, laugh at their 4 winds and show them what is best in life.

Related question: where can I buy stygian black lotus?

QUOTE(TheOriginalHavoc @ Oct 26 2012, 11:41 AM)

Argo Affleck is the GBU43/B to Phantoms BLU-8/B.

Not that I've actually seen it, so he may actually be closer to Sum of all Fears 'Dirty Bomb'
+Quote Post
Olaf the Stout
post Apr 17 2018, 12:51 PM
Post #265

Member No.: 5,481

QUOTE(Olaf the Stout @ Apr 10 2018, 09:02 AM) *

Bought Kerbal Space Program last night as part of the Humble Monthly Bundle. I'd been eyeing it off for a while and thought $16-ish (plus whatever other games come with the bundle this month) was a good price.

I only played it for about 1 1/2 hours last night, just going through half the tutorials, so I've barely scratched the surface, but it was interesting so far. I have heard that it does have a steep learning curve though.

Wife and kids were out for half the weekend, so I spent several hours playing. Lots of fun. The learning curve isn't as big as I was lead to believe. Plenty of trial and error though, building rockets and planes, only to watch them crash and burn seconds after lift-off/take off (and sometimes without even leaving the ground!). biggrin.gif

The most frustrating bit I had was trying to get my first rocket back from the Mun. I forgot to add batteries to power the ship and ran out of electric charge just before re-entry. No power = can't steer the ship at all. So I had to just get it into a good position and hope it didn't burn up on reentry. It took me about a half dozen goes before I finally got the capsule back to Kerbin (everything else blew up on reentry).

Next step is trying to land a rocket on the Mun!
+Quote Post
WMD
post Apr 20 2018, 04:51 PM
Post #266

Not completely Japanese

Member No.: 2,959

Phantom Pain is Five dollars in the humble store

I going to be prepare for 2hr cut scenes which make you more confused by the end.

--------------------

Where he’s wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
We’re in Iraq as the result of a democracy asking for us to come in there. It’s not an invasion.
Dic_ Morris - Fox News Aug 22nd, 2008

: Some Americans have the memory of a ******* GoldFish :

+Quote Post

14 Pages V « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd April 2018 - 05:14 AM