Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> List of Epic:Armageddon players by state/territory, Helping you reach out and touch someone...with a Volcano Cannon
Gorbag Hellstoker
post Apr 9 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #141

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,898

Am in Adelaide SA and am planning to start 3d printing some knight households, 30k marines and whatever else fits my interests
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imants
post Dec 19 2018, 05:51 PM
Post #142

Member No.: 18,085

Hi everyone,

I used to play this as a teenager in the 90's. Unfortunately i basically threw away all my stuff when i was about 20, $1000 of dollars worth of miniatures and 100s of hours of painting and scenery for the game. Up until now i haven't really tried to get back into it but i want to try again now. I live in Adelaide, i hope there are some other people who are still playing this smile.gif

+Quote Post
Norto
post Dec 20 2018, 06:48 AM
Post #143

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,414

Theres a few guys in adelaide. I'm sure they post soon.

What area are you from?

Most people are playing netEA now. Here's some links

Tactical command forum.
http://www.taccmd.tacticalwargames.net/

Army forge army builder
http://adam77.github.io/snapfire/war/

NetEA tournament pack
http://www.tp.net-armageddon.org/
+Quote Post
Imants
post Dec 21 2018, 06:08 PM
Post #144

Member No.: 18,085

Hey Norto, I am in mile end. Yeah that's awesome that there are a few guys in Adelaide. I have a great room for wargaming and am very flexible with availability. I just dropped a few hundred on the new Adeptus Titanicus and hope that eventually can combine them. Looking forward to hosting some epic epic sessions!
+Quote Post
majorskiddies
post May 19 2019, 03:42 PM
Post #145

Member No.: 17,296

Gymea,

Space Marines,
Imperial Guard,
Tau
+Quote Post
D_Arquebus
post May 20 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #146

Member No.: 10,027

QUOTE(majorskiddies @ May 19 2019, 03:42 PM) *
Gymea,

Space Marines,
Imperial Guard,
Tau

Hey Mate smile.gif

Company of Dice gaming club have a few people getting into Epic in Padstow.

Learning games are the order of the day atm

Next meet is 1st June, Padstow RSL smile.gif

This post has been edited by D_Arquebus: May 20 2019, 01:12 PM

--------------------
Ausbowl - The FB home of Oz Blood Bowl
NZ BB Community THe FB home of NZ Blood Bowl
thenaf.net - Home of the NAF (Worldwide Blood Bowl Community)
+Quote Post
Deb
post Jun 1 2019, 07:01 PM
Post #147

Member No.: 5,112

QUOTE(D_Arquebus @ May 20 2019, 01:11 PM) *

Hey Mate smile.gif

Company of Dice gaming club have a few people getting into Epic in Padstow.

Learning games are the order of the day atm

Next meet is 1st June, Padstow RSL smile.gif

For those not on facebook (like myself - not on FB/Twitter, etc) who can not contact he group online, D'arquebus and pauljam are the 2 people who tend to run the Epic at this monthly event. It is best to get there around 10am in order to get a table and play a game.

I went there for the first time today, and got in a nice game between my kult of speed against a DKOK army in a 2000 point game.

It should be a real good start point for Sydney Epic gamers and those wanting to learn the gam. Including myself, 3 of the people I saw today have been to Epic Armageddon tournaments, and can help others to prepare for them.

This post has been edited by Deb: Jun 3 2019, 07:15 PM

--------------------
My collections

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum. Chaos Titans, Demons, White Scars, Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Eldar (Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden), Necrons, AMTL, and some knights. Planning on building Elysians, Iron Warriors, Tau and Imperial Fists.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Battle company. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons and 40K Thousand Sons demi companys, Adeptus Arbites, Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company.
+Quote Post
Deb
post Dec 28 2019, 10:49 PM
Post #148

An update on my current Epic Armies, and my plans for future armies.

I currently have the following armies.

Chaos Vraksians - about 18,000 pts
Chaos Emperors Children - arouns 12,000 pts
Dark Mechanicum (using Skitarri rules) - 5,000 pts
Daemons (Ghallimore incursion) nearly 4,000 with plans to expand this army
Red Corsairs - nearly 4,000 pts mostly Daemon Engines. I plan to expand this army
Chaos Titans - about 5,000 pts
Necrons - my newest army at over 18,000 points
Dark Eldar - the first Army I collected once I got back into the game - over 16,000 pts
Orks - I can make speed freaks, Ferals, Ghazghuls ork horde, and Gargant Big mob well over 25,000 pts
Eldar - 3 armies each 5,000 pts or over - Sian Hann, Biel Tan, Iyanden. I need more super heavy skimmers.
Squats - about 8,000 pts
AMTL - 5,000 to 6,000 pts using 10mm Titanicus painted in 30K Legio Vulcanum I colours.
White Scars - about 6,000 pts.
Sisters of Battle/Ministorum army - over 18,000 pts

Armies I plan to built from scratch in the future.

Imperial Guard Elysian Drop Assault Army - Plan on a 5,000 point list.
Imperial Fists - I think a force around 8,000 pts would be large enough for the optoins I need.
Iron Warriors - This army will also be about 8,000 pts to allow for the various formations I want.
Tau - I plan to build an army so I can field units for a variety of Tau lists like Viorla, and 3rd Phase expansion

--------------------
My collections

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum. Chaos Titans, Demons, White Scars, Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Eldar (Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden), Necrons, AMTL, and some knights. Planning on building Elysians, Iron Warriors, Tau and Imperial Fists.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Battle company. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons and 40K Thousand Sons demi companys, Adeptus Arbites, Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company.
+Quote Post
Deb
post Today, 11:08 AM
Post #149

QUOTE(Imants @ Dec 19 2018, 05:51 PM) *

Hi everyone,

I used to play this as a teenager in the 90's. Unfortunately i basically threw away all my stuff when i was about 20, $1000 of dollars worth of miniatures and 100s of hours of painting and scenery for the game. Up until now i haven't really tried to get back into it but i want to try again now. I live in Adelaide, i hope there are some other people who are still playing this smile.gif

I did the same thing with over 15000 bases, war engines, vehicles etc, fom eldar, guard, squats, marines, orks, and nids back in 1995. I must have had close to $6,000 dollars worth I sold off at a cheaper price. Had to move out of home with a new job, and mum did not want my collection at home. I could not afford that many minis in new place, a small flat up in Cairns Qld. When I finally moved back home 3 years later, I realised that I shoulf have kept all the Epic minis.

I made up for the lossof so many minis though. OMG I have a lot now.

--------------------
My collections

+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th July 2020 - 01:31 PM