Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why B2B is my first favourite supplier (RANT WARNING)
punkskum
post Aug 19 2014, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 7,108

A few posts (quite a few actually) have been online about this company's service, in my opinion second to none.
Since I discovered their actual website (only used to buy through their ebay store) Aaron and his gang of helpful elves have always gone out of their way (on a few occasions to their financial detriment) to assure my satisfaction.

Delivery has always been prompt, packaging beyond reproach, they've worked with me over the phone and via email to meet my sometimes odd demands and the products they have delivered have never once out of maybe a dozen orders left me with less than "wow" factor.
Their videos and customer support are excellent - they're a genuinely honest company made of gamers providing quality products to the gaming community.

Case in point - I'm trying to make BattleTech 3D by having 30-60mm elevations on board.

Were they in it for the cash they could have said "sure, we can do that - dumbass..."

Instead, in a nutshell, they said "look we can do it but advise against it - 3mm MDF is a much cheaper option for you. We can do 6mm if you like, or even 10mm - but our best advice is you'd save a bucketload just buying the 3mm hexagons instead of requesting a special order for which we'd have to charge you special order prices"

Playing devil's advocate one could say they just couldn't be bothered but as it's not the first time they've gone out of their way to maximise shipping, thrown in freebies or advised on how shipping could be maximised I doubt that's their angle.

That, to me, is great customer service. They have/had the facility and equipment to provide what I requested, but were honest about the fact it'd cost me far more for them to provide that product than it would to put a two dots of PVA between three 3mm hexes and call it a day - same result for a quarter of the price (and therefore profit for them!)

For that, I believe any business should be commended.

Keep up the great work
Stevo
biggrin.gif

--------------------
peace? peace are those brief, glorious moments in history when everyone stands about reloading
---------------------------------
PO Box 105
4558 Maroochydore (QLD)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aaroncains
post Aug 20 2014, 09:09 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 3,100

Cheers Stevo wink.gif

I think more importantly everyone involved in any online gaming purchase/project with us is that we're enjoying what we're doing. Without customers such as yourself we would simply be getting out of bed each morning to go to a humdrum job. Simply not the case. Every day presents new and exciting challenges, especially when our customers throw us a few curve balls wink.gif

So yeah, still glad to be doing this some 8 years on. Thanks again mate!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 05:29 AM