Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Crazy Army Plan - 11 Down and onto Dwarfs & Necron!, 2000 Points for each army!
drone
post Jun 19 2017, 11:37 AM
Post #361

Tetris King

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,458

Go the gold man, looks better with the bone colour.

I'd go a dark grey with a heavy black wash/ink on the guns. Keep the guns dark and basic so the bone and gold can make the model work for you.

--------------------
Armies thus far:

Ulthwe' Eldar
Iron Warriors CSM
Thousand Sons CSM - Modeling Diary Found Here
Howling Griffons - Modeling Diary Found Here
Leopard Print Nids - Modeling Diary Found Here

BFG - Eldar

40K - More fun than riding ponies.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BIG
post Jun 19 2017, 09:30 PM
Post #362

Member No.: 14,152

So I have had another idea for the Necron. It is a sort of reverse of the previous schemes where the bone is the core colour and the metallic is the plates. It kind of has the effect of making the Necron look a lot like an armoured skeleton. Which I think is kind of fitting since I see Necrons as undead in space. Would appreciate your thoughts on it I have also gone with a dark grey washed in black for the gun which I think will work quite well.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks for reading.

This post has been edited by BIG: Sep 24 2017, 07:52 PM

--------------------
Check out my Crazy Army plan here
Check out the Fluff for my Crazy Army plan here
2000 Point Armies
[40k] Murdochs 5th Armoured Detachment, 34/87th Tullarium Armour; Taskforce of the Garrsak Clan Company; Grimskragas Razorfangs, Guiding Light of Yarn Le'ath; Hive Fleet Acidica;

[Warhammer] The Obsidian Knightly Order; The Wondrous Caravan of the Traveller and his Maneaters; Bronze Host of Ka-Sabar; Dragonriders of Caledor; Vain Quest for the Grail, 11th Crusade of Araby;
+Quote Post
BIG
post Jul 3 2017, 10:40 PM
Post #363

As some of you may have noticed I have some problems with my pictures. In there wisdom Photobucket have changed their policy on free third party hosted images. Most frustrating. I am working on a solution and once I have found it I will begin to rebuild the blog.

I do plan to keep updating even if I can't do it with pictures yet. Which is a pity as I have a lovely gyrocopter finished apart from the base......

Will return to. Penal programming as soon as I am able.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies
[40k] Murdochs 5th Armoured Detachment, 34/87th Tullarium Armour; Taskforce of the Garrsak Clan Company; Grimskragas Razorfangs, Guiding Light of Yarn Le'ath; Hive Fleet Acidica;

[Warhammer] The Obsidian Knightly Order; The Wondrous Caravan of the Traveller and his Maneaters; Bronze Host of Ka-Sabar; Dragonriders of Caledor; Vain Quest for the Grail, 11th Crusade of Araby;
+Quote Post
flying poo
post Jul 4 2017, 12:00 AM
Post #364

Member No.: 14,316

Use DakkaDakka for image hosting. It's free and would never do what photobucket is doing.

This post has been edited by flying poo: Jul 4 2017, 12:02 AM
+Quote Post
BIG
post Jul 4 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #365

I post on Dakka Dakka as well (under the name Archer) and I wasn't aware you could use Them to 3rd party host? I thought it was only for use on their site. I shall investigate this further.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
BIG
post Jul 4 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #366

So I think I have figured out how I am going to host pictures......

IPB Image

Awesome it worked. Some of the Veterans from the Astra Militarum are a fitting way to get this blog back on the road.

I will now be using wordpress and if I find the time I will even start to put a few random musings up there. But first to rebuild this blog.

This post has been edited by BIG: Jul 4 2017, 12:55 PM

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
flying poo
post Jul 5 2017, 09:32 AM
Post #367

Member No.: 14,316

QUOTE(BIG @ Jul 4 2017, 07:20 AM) *

I post on Dakka Dakka as well (under the name Archer) and I wasn't aware you could use Them to 3rd party host? I thought it was only for use on their site. I shall investigate this further.

It's simple to use dakkadakka to 3rd party host just copy and paste all the Forum image url from the share this image section. Same as you'd do for a dakka post.

Here is me linking one of your older pics from your Archer account.

IPB Image

DakkaDakka is the only 3rd party wargaming image hosting you'll need.

This post has been edited by flying poo: Jul 5 2017, 12:21 PM
+Quote Post
BIG
post Jul 25 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #368

No photos yet, life is just so hectic. But over the last month and a half (mainly working weekends only) I have managed almost 200 metres of fencing, sub framed the shed so it is divided in half and managed to clad it as well as paint the house to boot. But it is all worth it in the end. But I am sick to death of doing 12 hours a day 7 days a week so am looking forward to being able to down tools for a little while.

On the baby front things are looking pretty good still although my wife's auto immune condition is starting to flare again so that may require our little one to be born earlier than expected. But further testing will decide that for us.

On the hobby front I have been pretty productive considering how wrecked I have been over the last month. I have the Dwarf Warriors and Gyrocopter to show off still, am halfway into one of the engineers and I am about 25% of the way into 40 Necron Warriors. Hoping to get most of the dwarfs and Necron done before baby joins us. Oh and I have started to work on Leman Russ. Easily the most detailed Prumarch to boot.

Just wanted to pop in and keep the blog flowing. Hope to get some photos up soon. Maybe.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
BIG
post Sep 2 2017, 05:45 PM
Post #369

So after a whole month of no hobby I am back into it (I hope). My wife and I have now moved (although we still have a lot of unpacking and organizing to do) into our new home.

I have the shed progressing nicely, but due to a bit of ill health on my part I am a couple of weeks behind schedule.

Unfortunately my wife's auto-immune condition has flared in the final stages of pregnancy so we have been bouncing from doctor appointment to doctor appointment and it look like our bundle of joy may be joining us 3-4 weeks ahead of schedule due to medical needs.

But we are taking it in our stride so far and we are managing some nice relaxation time, which means I am soon to get a brush back onto a model. I had a great game last night of 40k 8th edition with my Eldar (sorry Aeldari) vs Imperial FIsts, ended as a draw as we needed to call it due to the late hour. Photos to follow on my opponents absolutely amazing gaming table.

It;s good to be back posting. I plan tonight to start repairing the damage done by the photobucket fiasco so I would appreciate over the next week if anyone notices any photos I missed on previous pages to give me a yell.

Thanks for reading.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
BIG
post Sep 26 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #370

Hi all, my apologizes, but this is going to be an epic post as I have a lot that I would like to share. So if you are game, strap in and hopefully enjoy the ride.....

What a roller coaster life can be? I have obviously been fairly absent from the hobby community but I have been kept extremely busy by real life. So I am bursting with a lot to tell and not sure where to begin? Probably should start at the beginning? Well actually I will get the hobby business out of the way and then on to other things.

First of all, I have now managed to go back through the blog and repair the loss of my photos from the Photobucket debacle. What an amazingly short sighted business decision and this may be a little too venomous, but I hope their business goes down the drain fast and hard and the decision makers never find work again. I was fortunate to be able to correct the loss fairly easily, but others have lost a lot more than me and that is really low, especially with no warning to the users and demanding the highest level of membership to 3rd party host again. But my rant is over and I would appreciate if anyone notices an image I missed in the repair job let me know and I will sort it out.

Next point of business, I have some Dwarfs that I have yet to show. Believe me these were completed before we moved house (sorry still moving as I have a lot of boxes still to unpack.....) but I had not yet managed to get a moment to photograph them. But tonight has allowed me a chance to take some happy snaps and I learned that the light in our house is actually pretty poor so please forgive the harsh flash treatment from the camera. There is something to be said about "energy saving" light globes and their pretty poor light output.

But first up is the muscle of the Dwarf army that I have not touched for a little while now.

IPB Image
The first of my Dwarf Warrior units. The army has two units of 19 (20 once they are joined by a hero). I have obviously continued the green cloth theme and have three different coloured beards to add variety. There is a mix of monopose and multi part models in the unit as I have gathered them from far and wide to give them a new life.

IPB Image
Its a pretty simple paint scheme. Green clothes, silver armour and weapons with gold highlights, brown leather and then either yellow, brown or red beards. Again like the Thunderers the Champion is sporting a swish cloak to show he is the business.

IPB Image
You can see an old metal model in the front right corner of the unit. I received a few of the old metal dwarf warriors and I have spread them out among the units to add a little of that old dwarven charm.

IPB Image
This is the next unit of Warriors. Yup have managed all 38 warriors in the army which was a nice relief before the move. These guys were a little interesting as when I got them (second hand like most of my models these days) someone had done a pretty amazing job of having most of them holding a stein of dwarf ale. So I continued the theme and the banner shows where their allegiance is.

IPB Image
I kind of figure these guys have been roused from a quality drinking session and are a little bit tipsy and angry to have been interrupted. See the guy in the back left with the keg on the shoulder?

IPB Image
This unit has three older dwarf warriors as you can see down the side of the unit (the Scotsman at the front, armoured axeman behind him who used to be a musician and the pirate next in front of the Dwarf with the keg).

IPB Image
Since these guys have a stein in one hand and a weapon in the other I stuck their shileds on the back and I think it makes a really nice contrast to the other unit who are much more business.

IPB Image
The other unit I finished before the move was this little beauty. Took me a long time to track him down second hand, but I really like this model and wanted it in my army rather than the older two blade one and the new plastic one that I feel misses the mark of the dwarfs with the newer AoS aesthetic. So I was really pleased when I managed to secure one and very much enjoyed painting it.

IPB Image
Originally I only had green panels, but after finishing them I felt it really lacked interest so I added the different coloured patch jobs and I think it has helped lift it to the next level.

IPB Image
It is a fairly delicate model unfortunately and I will really be suss about its ability to travel as it is a really heavy piece of kit and it is actually a very large propeller that it has.

IPB Image
Which is why I pinned the thing together and it allows me to pull it apart for transport and storage. Yes the propeller has been pinned in such a way that it spins really nicely. Not that I really want to be doing that too often.

IPB Image
As a bit of a reminder, here is where my dwarf army sits at the moment. Three units of Thunderers, 2 units of Warriors and a Gyrocopter. It is a really cohesive force that I think fits the Dwarfs nicely.

IPB Image
Which leaves this pile of metal goodness. The rest of the army (almost) sits here having been stripped clean of the amazingly think lurid pink and purple paint job they had from ebay. Paint stripped really nicely so I have 2 Cannons, 1 Organ Gun, 1 Flame Cannon, 1 Bolt Thrower and 1 Grudgethrower and the crews lying in there. Plus the leaders of the army 2 Engineers, 1 Battle Standard Bearer and a Runelord. All in all I don't have that much more to paint for the dwarfs, maybe, just maybe I can finish them this year.

Now, I know that I have said I am meant to be working the Necron at the same time as the Dwarfs and that has kind of fallen flat and not something that I will try again. I just don't like the vibe of switching between the armies. But, I have been messing around with the Necron colour scheme still and would appreciate an opinion as to which people prefer......

IPB ImageIPB Image
Not much of a difference but the purple wash is to give it a little different feel than the standard metal. But with the bone am I going to far and that adds enough of a difference? Thoughts very welcome.

Next up I had another game of 8th edition 40k with my Eldar vs Imperial FIsts on an incredible board that I had know idea that my mate had hidden out the back. So have a look at these......

IPB Image
It is a beautiful board that can be configured in a great number of setups. That ravine is really something special. This is actually the first appearance of the Eldar on the tabletop as I have been loathe to run an army that has I think 16 psykers in it. But it went very smoothly and the game didn't seem to bog down in the psychic phase too much at all. Lessons to be learned about ranges of powers though often left my troops unsupported by the Warlocks and Farseers.

IPB Image
The crashed Wave Serpemt is one of the objectives. I do find it a little disturbing that my opponent has an Eldar army also painted in the green and purple (a little different than mine but what are the odds?)

IPB Image
Without being too stuck up, I really couldn't get over how awesome this game looked. You can see another objective in a wrecked tank. Not sure what it was (or even if it is a GW one). Some pesky Scouts infiltrated to sit right behind it for most of the game which was quite a pain. That Vindicator really worried me, but with the removal of templates I feel really has reduced its damage potential.

IPB Image
A nice shot of the Imperial Fists deployment. Such a beautifully painted army. You can just see a squad of Assault marines hiding in the ravine at the top of the photo. They were a royal pain that I just couldn't counter.

IPB Image
A wide shot before we began. This was the first game I have ever played using a flyer (a Hemlock Wraithfighter in this case). Was far and away the MVP on my side and it is an absolutely brutal weapon of war and very survivable.

IPB Image
Vibro Cannons, don't seem like they are that useful. Then they start shooting. Really good at keeping vehicles on their toes. BUt must be taken in lots of three to combine their fire.

IPB Image
See those Scouts in the tower? Horrible, nasty scouts with their sniper rifles. Both my opponent and i are very new to 8th edition so still lots of rule reading. What did we discover at the start of the game? SNiper rifles can freely target Characters. Where did I put my Warlord (one of my Farseers)? Front and centre to these guys. By pure and utter luck he survived with one wound and promptly hid behind a hill for the rest of the game......I did manage to sort them out with the Wraithfighter as its heavy D-Scythes don't roll to hit!

IPB Image
Nice shot of the ravine. If I had some Vypers they could have recreated the Death Star trench scene. That Falcon did a really stellar job of gunning Imperial Fists down until the Assault Squad braved charging it and hitting it with a Thunder Hammer. Although it did survive it played little part in the rest of the game.

IPB Image
I sent a unit of Guardian Defenders and a Farseer and 3 Warlocks down this flank to pressure the Vindicator. Took some horrendous casualties but slowed the Imperial Fist advance (or more precisely there were a couple of ring in squads of Blood Angels over there).

IPB Image
The Wraithfighter moves in to exact some revenge on the Scouts.

IPB Image
I have nightmares about Assault Marines.

IPB Image
My canny opponent moved a Rhino in to cover the Scouts as we headed towards the end of the game. You can see the ring in Blood Angels and I think Silver Skulls assisting their Imperial Fist brethren.

IPB Image
I managed to hold up the assault marines by feeding them two squads of Storm Guardians and a Defender Squad and a valiant Warlock. WIth a few power swords scattered around I did more damage than I thought I would and the Falcon lurked around hoping to help out somehow. But a fresh squad of Tactical Marines came in to reinforce the dwindling Assault Marines. The Captain was also in there too I think.

IPB Image
With the Scouts pretty much neutralized the Wraithfighter moved on to other targets. The Lascannon in this tactical squad did not successfully hit a single target all game. I think more shooting range practice is in order for that marine. The Wraithfighters ability to affect leadership (and a psychic power that also reduces leadership) really makes this a great unit to break the enemy advance.

IPB Image
The hour was getting late so we decided one more turn and we would call it so it was an all out advance from me. If I could clear the scouts and Rhino I may just manage to claim a victory. (The Vindicator was destroyed by this stage).

[img]I claimed the downed Wave Serpent and there is an Autarch in among the swirling melee that was another objective that was contested. Plus there was another objective down in the ravine that the Imperial Fists held all game. I should have raced the Falcon up to contest it, but I needed its firepower to clear out the Wave Serpent so I could claim it outright.

So all in all the game ended in a draw as I just couldn't clear the wrecked tank on my right flank so it ended an objective a piece and two contested. Both armies were still in a reasonable condition. He had a couple of Tactical squads in good condition and active rhinos. I was losing Troops, but my heavy hitters in 2 Falcons, Farseers and Wraithfighter were in good shape, so more turns would have been interesting. I am still looking for my first win against this opponent in any form of 40k, but I count a draw as one step closer.

We have also been diving into Kings of War. I have never played it before and found it a nice simple, clean ruleset and enjoyed running my Tomb Kings, sorry Kingdom of Dust against an Elf army. My Tomb Kings translated really well and although a couple of the rules took me by surprise I had a pretty good handle on things and will enjoy giving it another go. Will take some pictures next time.

Time for a little teaser, continuing on the ongoing gift for my brother, I have started to work on this guy.

IPB Image
Leman Russ is now washed, cleaned and assembled. He is still in sub assemblies for ease of painting. He is the current Primarch I think and the sculpt is really amazing, so dynamic, but so much detail it is kind of mind bending.

IPB Image
A lot of the detail on the back will be obscured by his wolf cloak, but like all of the previous Primarchs got to have a cape to show how bad ass you are.

IPB Image
Shocking photo, but even his head is actually two pieces......

IPB Image
I started with doing his head and I think it is shaping up nicely. I have also started on the body, but no photos yet.

Now, I have been allowing the hobby to distract me (it is my refuge from the real world after all). But we have had a major life changing event on the home front. As many of you know my wife has been expecting our first child. Coupled with her declining health due to her auto immune disease has had the medical boffins arguing back and forth (literally arguing professionally about the best course of action). But to cut to the chase on Thursday the 14th of September at 11:29am we welcomed our first child Thomas into the world via a planned Cesarean (best decision for baby and mums health). He was delivered ahead of schedule (again for the benefit of everyone) so only tipped the scales at 2.5kgs.

However, our joy was interrupted by the doctors as they had identified some concerns and we made the decision to have our little man transferred from Norwest Private to Westmead Children's Hospital where he entered the amazing care of the high dependency unit there. Without going into too many details our little guy has a minor heart issue (one of his valves is a little funny), the doctors are hopeful that it will self correct, but if it still looks like it is a problem they will operate to help him out. Also, he has a little premature fusing of an area at the back of his skull that will also need some surgery where they will literally crack his skull in that area so it won't affecting his proper brain development. This is likely to happen around 9 months of age.What the medical profession is capable of is truly astounding.

Now I would just like to highlight that although our little guy has one or two surgeries ahead of him, we have been reassured by the doctors that neither of the procedures are considered unusual and there is no urgency required either. Which is helpful. We have a road map as such for what will need to be done in the future. Although not ideal obviously, it is a blessing to have him in our lives as fertility and my wife's health was always going to be a potential impossibility. He has met all of his expected milestones and scores quite well on the basic new born health checks. He just has a couple of unusual (but apparently not uncommon) health complaints.

But with nothing urgent and the Doctors confidant that a wait and see approach is the right one we were allowed to bring him home with us and he (and us) are adjusting to life at home. The dogs and cat are a little off put by this funny screaming bundle of joy (yep he has found his voice). The birds and fish are as always oblivious, but mum and dad are actually enjoying our new family member, he is being very good and adopted a nice 3-4 hours sleep, feed me, change me, sleep cycle.

So thank you for sticking with what I believe is the longest post I have made to date and I do hope there are still some interested parties out there as my Crazy Army plan is getting back on track. Progress may be slower. But I am feeling good to be back.

Thanks for reading.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
1stLegion
post Sep 26 2017, 08:55 AM
Post #371

Member No.: 15,670

Nice as always mate, shields on the back of the beer warriors is a nice touch. Necrons I'd go pic 2 without the purple wash but just my opinion. Cool little battle report too (the tank is Russ body/turret with gun modification & what looks like tracks off some variety of model)

Congrats on your son & hope all goes well with it.

p.s. are you sure that objectives were contested? as far as I know if using matchplay they gave troops objective secured back or its whoever has most models within 3" is in control

This post has been edited by 1stLegion: Sep 26 2017, 09:04 AM

--------------------
---- NSW Northern Knights ----

Dark Angels: Still Legion Building Since Day One

Deathwatch: Xenos Scum

X-Wing: Scum....mostly, but plenty of Rebel & Empire
+Quote Post
korocite
post Sep 30 2017, 05:12 PM
Post #372

Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran III
Member No.: 4,947

The purple is certainly different to the usual necron colour scheme and still looks suitably ancient.

Good work with the photos of the game - it was a lot of fun.

Steve
+Quote Post
BIG
post Oct 3 2017, 12:38 PM
Post #373

Hi all, thanks for the well wishes and continued activity on the blog. I know it's been pretty quiet around here. But I managed to set up my "indoor" painting setup last night. Indoor as in the actual house not out in my slowly evolving hobby space in the shed. It is a tray (read mobile) setup so I may move it around the house to suit my current needs.

I started with the super glue and the remaining dwarf war machines now they are out of the paint thinners. Want to think of if I am putting them on bases before I start to paint them. Then I will definitely do little dioramas for each machine. Sort of like what I have done for unit fillers in the past.

On a slightly unrelated note. One of my very good friends (we go way back to preschool) has asked if I would consider doing some commission work for him and do a 2,000 point Death Guard army. He wants to include Mortarion (not sure if he would be in the 2,000 or in addition to).

Anyone think I should or shouldn't do it? Not sure what I would charge maybe I could get the models for another army out of it......

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
Red Dragon
post Oct 3 2017, 02:50 PM
Post #374

Member No.: 429

Do you want to do it?

How much time would it take?

--------------------
QUOTE(Zordana @ Oct 25 2011, 11:40 PM) *

Omg you nerd.

QUOTE(GT @ Jun 15 2012, 09:24 PM) *

Red still looks awesome.

"He knows a lot about Doctor Who"
+Quote Post
BIG
post Oct 3 2017, 04:47 PM
Post #375

I would have two years to do the project. He is out of the country for work and he has another two years on the contract so would be keen for them once he returns. I would be interested as it may be a way to paint some models that I personally ally don't plan to add to my collection (ie. Mortarion).

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
Red Dragon
post Oct 3 2017, 06:06 PM
Post #376

2 years? I'd go for it if that's the case. Plus you can add it into this diary for us to see until he comes to take it from you biggrin.gif

--------------------

Omg you nerd.

Red still looks awesome.

+Quote Post
korocite
post Oct 3 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #377

Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran III
Member No.: 4,947

Yep, take it on. This will slow you down a bit so maybe I can keep up with my one army to your three smile.gif

Steve
+Quote Post
VisOne
post Oct 11 2017, 07:52 AM
Post #378

Combat Simian

Member No.: 12,758

Sorry took me so long to touch base in your blog again. The big Eldar vs Marine game looks great glad you had so much fun with it.

Great work as always your speed, quality and literal unending determination to get through you back log and even play games is inspirational mate. Glad your still having at it as much as you can.

BUT!

Hearty congratulations from me and mine of the bub. Glad mum and bub came through it unscratched and you have managed such a good diagnoses going forward.

Keen to stop by again to see what else has being happening.

--------------------
What I do: Chef by trade, arsehole by choice; but I play games and build the following when I'm not being either.

Vissy's Threads: Aeldari Done Cordonblue, Tries to Count to Infinity, Bug Hunt Corridors, Takes on Zen Terrain, Haydens Folly Table & Making Terrain on Budget
+Quote Post
BIG
post Oct 13 2017, 10:17 PM
Post #379

Thanks everyone I really appreciate you all taking time to stop by and for your well wishes.

I can't seem to get settled in an "in the house" painting setup. Obviously the shed is shaping up as the main storage and activity centre for the hobby. But I still want to be able to engage in conversation with my wife in the evenings and keep an ear out for our son. But the layout of our new place is a little different and the table I used to paint on is in a different room to the main living area.

I tried some work on the lounge with my painting tray on the coffee table. Worked well enough and I managed to get all the dwarfs cleaned up after their thinners soaking and have glued them all back together. But did I learn how bad my posture must have been when I finished for the night.....

My wife has had an alternative suggestion which I hope to try this coming weekend. Still on the couch. But a much higher working platform which we will see if it forces me into a better position.

Stay tuned as I hope to have some painting progress finished this weekend.

Oh and I am meeting with my mate this Sunday (before he returns overseas) to discuss this painting commission. Is looking like either Tau or Deathguard. Very different aesthetics and not sure I have much of an opinion (although I think deathguard would be harder). Will see on Sunday if we reach a consensus on everything.

This post has been edited by BIG: Oct 13 2017, 10:21 PM

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post
Red Dragon
post Oct 16 2017, 01:58 PM
Post #380

I find the cleaner painting harder myself. biggrin.gif

Good luck with the bubs and the commission.

--------------------

Omg you nerd.

Red still looks awesome.

+Quote Post

19 Pages V « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 09:59 PM