Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Team Yankee
Incognito
post Jan 8 2016, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 855

Hey all

just wondering if anyone at the club is playing this and if so at what scale?? i want to try it out but only have a stack of 6mm minis

cheers
Bryan

--------------------
Alea Jacta Est - Julius Caesar as he sealed his fate
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chris
post Sep 9 2016, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,389

QUOTE(Incognito @ Jan 8 2016, 11:11 AM) *

Hey all

just wondering if anyone at the club is playing this and if so at what scale?? i want to try it out but only have a stack of 6mm minis

cheers
Bryan

Hey Bryan,

I've just caught the Team Yankee bug. Looks really interesting, but I hear a lot of people whining about "parking lot" issues fielding lots of 15mm tanks. I don't play FoW, so haven't experienced that outside of horrible crowded games of 40k.

Anyway, I'd be keen as proverbial mustard to try out TY, and playing at 6mm looks like a really good option for playing huge tank battles.

Chris.
armata_PDT_36.gif

--------------------
Chris "B-Loq" I
AKA Loquacious B

I'm always up for games of Epic Armageddon (IG 5000pts) and Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos 3000pts), please PM me if you wants to play!

Now with extra Blood Bowl!
+Quote Post
Incognito
post Sep 10 2016, 11:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 855

Hey Chris

ill dig out my stuff and see whats there. any ideas as to what nation/force you would want to use? there are a lot of things available in the force lists that i dont have specifically AA and planes/helicopters but that can be sorted

cheers
Bryan

--------------------
Alea Jacta Est - Julius Caesar as he sealed his fate
+Quote Post
Chris
post Sep 10 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,389

Hey man, I don't really have a huge preference, but would like to try Brits if you've got any. Otherwise anything, mad keen to play some big-ass tank battles smile.gif
If you can't source any air/AA, we can always proxy (with cardboard if necessary).Or just play around with ground units. You got a copy of the TY rule set, or planning to use some other rules?

Also I'm not a club member yet, but I really need to get back into gaming. Going a bit mad without it, now 5 years on from quitting 40k, and probably close to 2 years without even playing x-wing. The wife keeps telling me to get out of the house tongue.gif

--------------------
Chris "B-Loq" I
AKA Loquacious B

I'm always up for games of Epic Armageddon (IG 5000pts) and Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos 3000pts), please PM me if you wants to play!

Now with extra Blood Bowl!
+Quote Post
Raven
post Sep 26 2016, 07:58 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 504

There are some FoW players at the club who I believe dabble in Team Yankee as well, you are welcome to pop along to the club, meet the Guys and organise some games - doesn't cost anything to come and have a look, just $5 to play at the club
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2020 - 05:44 PM