Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2014 - done and dusted
Dagorlad
post Jul 14 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,003

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who came along on what turned out to be a stunning day of gaming and general geekyness. I loved every second of it. The official tally of attendees was around 250, but our ticketing system was woefully inaccurate and estimates of up to 500 people are being bandied about (I personally don't think we got that high though).

The show was a financial success, thanks to the support of the City of Unley, the generosity of the attendees and their willingness to donate a gold coin (or more), and the presence of the traders and the Bring and Buy stall.

With over 25 games in full swing throughout the day (right up until closing time) and displays from some incredibly talented people - the SA Plastic Modellers Association, Task Force 72, The Adelaide Regiment, and the Australian Dalek Builders Union - it was a spectacular day of hobby enthusiasm.

Gamers from around SA, Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland attended and the vibe was great. There were four games put on by visitors from Victoria! Thanks guys, you were brilliant.

A massive day of fun and friendly gaming on some magnificent tables.

I particularly want to thank those of you who helped set the show up in the morning and clean up in record time afterwards. The hall was spotless! Even before the doors officially opened we had almost 100 people in the room shifting tables and chairs, setting up terrain and placing figures. It was awesome.

I've started adding pictures to a gallery on the LW website, here --> http://www.tabletopwargaming.com/littlewar.../2014-adelaide/

And there are other shots available on the LW Facebook page, here --> https://www.facebook.com/events/45562984122...5/?notif_t=like

Thanks again everyone.

And keep 11 July 2015 open, we're doing it again!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th July 2020 - 10:32 AM