post Jun 3 2014, 01:50 PM
Post #61

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 3,670

Hi Wayne

just to confirm

the No Mans land games are Mission 1 Breathrough

the forward defensive line games are Mission 2 Bridge Head

Assuming I am playing Mission 2 I have a few clarification questions.

1. can the strategic liability units be mounted in transports/buildings?

2. are the units placed at the beginning of the game turn or player turn? and can they do anything on the turn they arrive?

3. I assume that the attacker has to roll for all of their units to arrive as they all start in reserve. Assuming they start rolling turn 1 what roll is needed for units to arrive on turn 1?

4. If night fight is chosen does that mean that the entire game is night fight or will it become day at some point during the game?

This post has been edited by Mono: Jun 3 2014, 01:54 PM

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Wisdom: Don't use a hatchet to remove a fly from the forehead of your friend

My Painting Diary or Can I Paint a New Army for Every Tournament This Year, the answer is hell no, but I gave it a good bash
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mono
post Jun 22 2014, 02:00 PM
Post #62

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 3,670

last week I picked up the club marine army from Wayne, when I get time this week I will post up the contents of the army.

for the moment however I have rewritten the campaign army made from the club models to better reflect the available models, while keeping it fairly close to what is was originally and hopefully still have a fun army to use.

2250 point space marine army
Imperial fist chapter tactics

HQ
Chapter Master (because of the big blast template), artificer armour, the shield eternal, thunder hammer 230

Elites
Dreadnought, dreadnought close combat weapon, multimelta 100

Terminator Squad, (6 total) Sergeant with power sword and storm bolter, 4 terminators with powerfist and storm bolter, 1 terminator with powerfist, storm bolter and cyclone missile launcher 305

Vanguard Veterans Squad (7 total), Veteran Sergeant with relic blade and storm shield. 2 veterans with power sword, storm shield and bolt pistol, 1 veteran with powerfist and bolt pistol, 3 veterans with chainsword and bolt pistol 243

Troops
Tactical squad 1 (10 total), Veteran Sergeant with Powerfist and Bolter, 1 marine with Melta Gun, 1 Marine with Missile launcher, 7 marines with bolters 200

Tactical squad 2 (10 total), Sergeant with chainsword and bolt pistol, 1 marine with Flamer, 1 Marine with Missile launcher, 7 marines with bolters 160

Tactical squad 3 (10 total), Sergeant with chainsword and bolt pistol, 1 marine with Plasmagun, 1 Marine with Plasma cannon, 7 marines with bolters 170

Razorback for Tactical squad 3, Twinlinked Lascannon 75

Heavy Support
Devastator Squad (10 Total) Sergeant with Bolter, 2 marines with Missile Launchers, 2 marines with Heavy bolters, 5 marines with bolters 190

Landraider 250

Vindicator 125

Firestorm Redoubt 200

should come to 2248 points total

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Wisdom: Don't use a hatchet to remove a fly from the forehead of your friend

My Painting Diary or Can I Paint a New Army for Every Tournament This Year, the answer is hell no, but I gave it a good bash
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Firefox
post Jul 16 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 1,721

Campaign Games for Day 2

All player armies are at full strength.

Players ----------------- Zone --------------- Mission ------ Terrain

Mono Vs Andrew --- Forward Defensive line ---- 2 --- One railway line that runs through each deployment line (leads to city) and heavy forest area

TBA Vs Eddie ---- No mans land ---------------- 1 --- One main road (leads to city) and hills with patches of trees

Wayne Vs Laks ----- Forward Defensive line --- 2 ---Two railway lines run through each deployment line leads to city) and houses and streets

Ben Vs Matt --------- No mans land ------------ 1 -- One main road (leads to Refinery) and open terrain and a few hills

Andrew --- Paid
Big -------- Paid

--------------------
Founding and Active Member of NSW Northern Knights Wargaming Club

Best Ranking RHQ 40K ranking 20th
Current Ranking RHQ 40K ranking 60th

TO for the Tumult 40K tournament
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 03:24 PM