> Imperial Fists vs Emperors Children, 4000 points
Demon
post Feb 6 2015, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 218

Occulto and I are about 6 months into the Massacre Campaign. We have swapped roles (which is not at all confusing after a few beers) with the Emperors Children being the attacking force and the Imperial Fists being the defenders who will eventually make a counter attack (in the book they just say loyalist and traitors). So far the Fists have been having the snot smacked out of them on a regular basis, though there have been a few shining moments for the stoic defenders. Sigismund keeps dying, I don't think that's right.

So we wrapped up the first phase in December with a victory to the unholy at about 24 - 6 all up and a dead Sigismund giving away a campaign point. Luckily it was the last game of the phase which allowed me to field him again immediately.

January swung around and we started phase two. We decided to go for a high points type game just to stretch our legs a bit. I spent a lot of time considering an onslaught list to wedge a baneblade in but we have been slowly easing into lords of war so I didnt want to startle Occulto. Also he's building an Iron Warriors army so could potentially put three lords of war on a table.

Imperial Fists
Rite: Pride of the Legion

IPB Image

HQ Sigismund the Emperors Champion
Artificer armour Iron halo
The black sword
Mc Bolt pistol

HQ Alexus Pollux
Power armour (void) Iron halo
MC Power fist
Storm shield Combi-melta

HQ Consul
Bolt pistol combat blade
Master of signal.
Nuncio vox, Cognis signum
Refractor

HQ 3 Legion Command squad
Legion standard Artificer armour
3 p weapon
Combat shield
DT Landraider Phobos

EL Apothecarion Detachment
Apothecary x 2

EL Rapier
2x Laser destroyer array

TR 5 Templars
Thunderhammer
DT Landraider Phobos

TR 5 Terminators
Combi bolters
3 power fists
Teleport

TR 20 Tactical Marines
Sargent Power fist
Legion vexilla
Nuncio Vox

TR 7 Tactical Support Marines
Sargent Augury Scanner
6 Meltaguns

TR 10 Veteran Tactical Marines
Sargent Power fist
Legion vexilla 2 plasma
DT Rhino

TR 10 Recon
Nuncio vox
3 Sniper rifles Recon armour
Power fist

FA Tarantula
Hyperios launcher

HS 10 Heavy Support Squad
9 Missile launchers

HS Whirlwind Scorpius

HS Legion Basilisk
Combi bolter

F Fortress of redemption
Void shield
Remote fire

LoW Rogal Dorn

Pride of the legion is purely to get *scoring outflanking veterans* and Phobos landraiders for the command squad. The list can work without them as I have a spare elite spot but 1vp for killing all of the Vets and Termies vs a potential 7vps depending on the mission is a fair trade off. Plus I dont have a LR Proteus.

IPB Image
Fine & upstanding 7th Legion

Emperor's Children
Rite of war: Pride of the Legion

IPB Image

Lord of War Fulgrim

HQ Praetor
Combi-Plasma
Paragon Blade
Digi Weapons
Iron Halo

HQ Consul
Librarian (Lvl 1)
Artificer Armour

HQ 4 Command Squad
3 Power Weapons
1 Combat Shield

Elites 1 Apothecary
Artificer Armour

Elites Dreadnought
T/L Lascannon
T/L Missile Launcher

Elites Dreadnought
T/L Lascannon
T/L Missile Launcher

Troops 5 Legion Terminator Squad
1 Lightning Claws
2 Power Fist
2 Chainfist

Troops 10 Legion Veteran Tactical Squad
Power Fist
Combi-Melta
Artificer Armour
Nuncio-Vox
Meltagun
Missile Launcher Suspensor Web

Rhino

Troops 10 Legion Veteran Tactical Squad
Power Fist
Combi-Melta
Artificer Armour
Nuncio-Vox
Meltagun
Missile Launcher Suspensor Web

Rhino

Troops 15 Legion Tactical Squad
Power Fist
Artificer Armour
Legion Vexilla

Troops 7 Legion Tactical Support Squad
Augury Scanner
6 Plasma Guns

Rhino

Heavy Support Vindicator
Armoured Ceramite

Heavy Support Vindicator
Armoured Ceramite

Heavy Support Landraider Phobos
Armoured Ceramite

Allied Detachment: Iron Warriors

HQ Consul
Master of Signal
Power Weapon
Artificer Armour

Elites 1 Apothecary
Power Weapon
Artificer Armour

Troops 16 Legion Tactical Squad
Power Fist
Artificer Armour
Legion Vexilla

Fast Attack 5 Legion Outrider Squad
T/L Plasma Guns

Heavy Support Whirlwind Scorpius

Okay so obviously Occulto is a filthy cheat for taking allies in a force using Pride of the Legion, but we decided to let it slide this time because forge the narrative. Braz is building an Iron Warrior force which will eventually be the Fists main opponents. Ages away but already discussions of funky siege tables that dont get packed away for weeks and so forth.

So we passed it off as an envoy to Fulgrim, to provide advice to his command on the planet wide sieges. or something. (cheating).

IPB Image
Rowdy psychos, trying to have sex with rocks and shipping containers.

Deployment was a diagonal affair, with Occulto rolling up Brother against Brother, a fairly solid savage KP mission to start off the phase.

Occulto deployed first with a landraider full of terminators and rhino full of plasma guns babysitting a lbrarian on my right being followed up by a large EC tac squad. The whirlwind scorpius was tucked away out of sight drawing los through its iron warrior tac squad. The centre was a packed mass, with two vindicators and two dreadnoughts facing off against the fortress. Fulgrim and his command squad followed behind the large tactical squad of Iron warriors which included the master of signal and apothecary. The Iron Warrior bikes lurked near the scorpius. Two veteran squads opted to outflank in their rhinos just to make things interesting.

IPB Image
The traitors face their foe, while waiting for Fulgrim to finish whatever he is doing to that vindicator.

Occulto had deployed pretty well but I though I could see a weakness. If I could speed something threatening up the flank he's have to turn to deal with it, holding him off from advancing on the fortress so it and its occupants could drop fire repeatedly on the bads as they chose between their objective or ganging up on nasty people.

OMG a flank attack, how original and devious. rolleyes.gif

From my left, I deployed the basilisk in the far left corner. I'd be drawing los for the artillery from the Master of Signal in the tower. I deployed both landraiders poised to run up through the village. The lead one carried Sigismund and his templars followed up by Dorn and his command crew. I deployed the scouts in the left bunker, heavy support in the walkway and both laser destroyers in the icarus bunker. The scorpius set up camp safely behind the fortress, and the hyperios launcher was tucked away next to the bunker behind some tank traps. Sitting just behind a hill I dumped Polux with the tactical marines. The terminators and support squad lay poised in orbit ready to teleport down where needed. The scouts decided to outflank as well.

Everything being completed it was time to seize! Which I didnt.

This post has been edited by Demon: Feb 7 2015, 06:57 AM

--------------------
MAY YOUR FOREHEAD GROW LIKE THE MIGHTY OAK

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. - T Pratchett

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Jul 2 2017, 05:43 PM) *

Being a little bitch is in my genes apparently.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 6 2015, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 1

Turn 1 was a very speedy affair. 4000 point games? pffft. Speedy.

Occulto ran just about everything forward except for Fulgrim and friends who shuffled a little bit forward. The landraider carrying his terminators got bogged on a small container on my right, which was handy, because I didnt see him deploy them so that would have been a terrible surprise. He then opened fore with everything at the Fortress, but the void shield staved off much of the damage, though Braz did manage to shake the structure, meaning snap shots for eveyone occupying the building next turn. One vindicator shell took down a laser destroyer, while the traitor Scorpius Killed two of the Fist tactical squad, managing to take a wound off of the hyperios tarantula with a lucky scatter.

IPB Image
See that landraider on the right? 10 points for an auxillary drive? No? ahahahaha

Less funny is that big squad of plasma guns in the rhino.

I sent the landraiders on a speed run, trying to get as much cover as possible. I also sent the tactical squad towards the plamsa rhino. A cunning plan had presented itself.

IPB Image*make brrrrrrmmmm sound*

IPB ImageThey see me rollin', They hatin', Patrollin', And tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Okay so IF shooting - to call it abysmal would be an insult to abyss's everywhere.

The basilisk did kill a vindicator (1) and wound some of Fulgrims command crew who easily made their saves. The heavy support team did wound a few more, finally knocking down two. However needing 6's really messed with my AT for the turn and the Master of Signal wasn't able to use his bombardment with sooooo many targets from his high vantage point.

The scorpius dropped rounds on the rhino but failed to kill it, meaning that it would be a tough go for the tacticals who I had wanted to charge the piled out plasma gunners. But thats okay because they failed their charge anyway.

EC: -
IF: 1

This post has been edited by Demon: Feb 6 2015, 09:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 6 2015, 11:03 PM
Post #3

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 2

All of Occulto's veterans came on my left flank.

IPB Image Hello Mr Basilisk

IPB Image Hallo Mr Dorn

The rest of his army continued their solid march forward. Instead of reorienting towards the landraiders he simply turned a Vindicator to face and pretty much ignored it in favour of targeting the fortress.

IPB ImageObvious cheating!

The plasma gunners exited their faithful rhino as it had one hp left. The IF tac squad may have collectively pooped. The terminators exited their immobilised no-auxillary-engine land raider while the big EC tac squad advanced under the dock gantry.

Then a big turn of carnage kicked off. The remaining vindicator immobilised Siggy's land raider.

The veterans nearest to Dorn's poured melta fire into the raider, causing it to explode (1).

The other veteran squad destroyed the basilisk (1)

The combined fire of two dreadnoughts stripped the void shield again so that the Iron Warrior's Master of Signal could drop a barrage on the missile launchers killing all but two and their sargent.

The IW scorpius flayed the IF tactical squad, also killing their apothecary.(2)

And then the plasma gunners absolutely pummeled the remaining guys(2), and wounded Polux twice.

It was time for my reserve roll off. The terminators managed to deep strike next to the crater formerly known as Dorn's Ride.

IPB ImageSUPRISE

I split Dorn off and sent him after Siggy who had exited the landraider and was running at the ironwarriors. but he tripped, and fell down and everyone looked awkwardly at their feet.

IPB Image

I went balls to the wall and dropped the special weapons team down next to the IW scorpius. Spectators questioned the move, but I just couldnt let that guy live.

IPB Imageomergerd, operation stopthatbasterd is a go

And I managed to get the IF veterans on and drove them up to the basilisk killers.

IPB Imagehow you doin

With one wound left, Polux looked at the incoming plasma guns and terminators and decided to advance to the rear. His subsequent run sucked as much as his Primarchs.

The next round of shooting was fairly solid. The icarus lascannon from the fortress killed the remaining vindicator (1)

The IW scorpius died to the vehicular kill team (1)

The IF scorpius killed the rhino after its rounds scattered off the advancing plasma gunners (1)

The veterans stood up too fast when they exited their rhino and killed a guy (0)

After running was completed (Polux now in the open, to plasma and terminators)

And the final move for the assault phase the command squad managed to charge the veterans, and hacked them into catmeat. (2)

IPB Image#novets

IPB Imagethose look like those guys we hate a lot

EC: 6
IF: 6

This post has been edited by Demon: Feb 15 2015, 08:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
rogal_dorn
post Feb 6 2015, 11:22 PM
Post #4

Discombobulate's 2IC

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 66

There's a Rogal Dorn model? Why do you guys not tell me these things?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 6 2015, 11:28 PM
Post #5

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 3

The IW bikes chase after the IF melta team, and plasma gun them repeatedly (Plasma gun: verb: To ###### up completely)

IPB Imageow

IPB Imagewatching ow. 'We like to watch'

The iron warriors unleash fury of the legion against the templar brethren. This is both a before and after picture:

IPB Image

The basilisk killers charge the verteran squad, who now decide to hit with overwatch. A large scrap begins, with both characters being forced to challenge. After some pretty gritty rolling both champions kill each other and the fists come out on top. The Children flee quite far with the Fists in pursuit.

The bikes charge the remaining melta guys and massacre them (2)

The plasma guys finally kill Polux and I sadly tremove him from the table,, but then we realise that he didn't take his vigil save and he passes. Which I'm cool with.

Dorn continues to chase after Siggy. The command squad continues to chase after Dorn. Sigismund decided to throw caution to the wind and charges the Iron Warriors while they are reloading their bolters.

IPB Imagewasssuuuuup

The terminators have nothing in range and decide to charge the loose rhino, killing it (1)

IPB ImageCheap vps are best vps

The veterans chase after the fleeing EC vets, shooting and killing one, and getting close enough to ensure they don't rally next turn.

Shooting is desultory with the Master of Signal finally dropping his rounds on the EC command squad who *laugh* at ap3.

Sigismund issues a challenge, which Occulto refuses. It actually felt weird because for the past 6 months neither of us have been able to refuse a challenge. So Siggy chops up a couple of guys. in the ensuing scrap the brethren lose two but then absolutely hack into the Iron Warriors - with the d3 bonus for having Dorn on the table and no +2 for fFulgrim they lose by a huge amount and the templars chase them down. Master f signal (2) Apothecary (2) tactical squad (2)

EC: 8
IF: 13

I have to admit after some of the shellackings I had received at this stage of the campaign, I was feeling pretty good at this point smile.gif

This post has been edited by Demon: Feb 7 2015, 01:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 6 2015, 11:54 PM
Post #6

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 4

Braz takes stock and starts to realign his army.

Fulgrim detaches from his company command and assumes the position.

IPB Imagelet me show you the dance of my people

The bike squad boosts into the centre of the table to provide some ap2 support vs all of the artificer armour headed that way.

The terminators realise that the hyperios is still alive and looks like a great way to bunny hop towards the fortress. In a previous game the chainfists in the squad were able to carve up big chunks out of the fortress and kill occupants all over the place.

I am not a fan of this.

IPB Image go away, basterds

They ding the crap out of it (1)

Fulgrim challenges and Sigismund accepts. Unfortunately Fulgrim has some of the worst luck of the campaign and only wounds Sigismund twice.

Occulto really turned some things around and my strung out attack on my right had really held me up. Dorn keeps running towards the Fulgrim/templar fight with his command group finally beginning to gain on him. The terminators move towards the centre on a line to intercept the fleeing EC vets. My veterans decide to hand them over to the terminators and manage to put some plasma rounds into the enemy rhino, killing it (1).

The scorpius finds that the plasma gun squad responsible for many headaches is just outside its umbrella and does 57 wounds. Well 8. But it kills them dead. (2).

IPB ImageThis is what scorpius shot plasma douches look like

IPB ImageThis bodes poorly. Luckily Polux wore his brown pants

Onto combat, Fulgrim smacks Siggy, for the second time in two straight games. I'm sensing a theme. The theme is die horribly. (2)

IF: 16
EC: 11

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 7 2015, 12:14 AM
Post #7

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 5

In my last turn, I failed to raise the void shield. I paid for this when both of Braz's dreadnoughts targeted the Master of Signal and blew him out of the tower. (2)

IPB Imageahahahaha I'm king of the world

I could have ducked but I needed him to direct fire from the scorpius and figured the odds were pretty good.

Oops

IPB ImageBloody dreadnoughts

The two veterans still fleeing and now being herded by the terminators get a bit ahead of themselves and shoot the terminators as they go by, killing one.

Fulgrim, continuing his dance of failure kills a solitary templar

IPB Image

My veterans start moving towards the fortress, and the scouts, mostly forgotten due to no los exit the fortress having gone inside last turn and move toward Polux - who decides he has enough of running away charges the terminators. He manages to get into combat through the hail of overwatch and issues a challenge which is accepted by the librarian. No wounds are caused and due to +d3 from Dorn vs +2 from Fulgrim, wins the combat.

IPB Image

The terminators charge and killed the fleeing EC veterans (2).

IPB Image We're kinda sick of your #### guys

Dorn joins his command squad and charges Fulgrim.

IPB Image

I mean like FINALLY

But neither actually hurt each other, with successful invulnerable saves all around. Laaaaaame

EC: 13
IF: 18

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 7 2015, 12:37 AM
Post #8

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Turn 6

The dreadnoughts both attacked the missile launcher team on the fortress killing one. With most units in combat and the EC command squad avoiding combat vs my command and templars (for some reason, possibly thunderhammer) locked in the primarch fight, there was no large amount of movement. The tactical squad on my right sat easy being too far away to affect the game, chooses to stay out of los. With the Master of Signal gone there is no one left to operate any of the fortresses weapons, so most things rest easy.

In combat the librarian finally kills Polux (2). But Polux had already decided to ditch his attacks and attack at initiative and as he falls he punches the librarian over the fortress (2)

The terminators move towards the scouts.

IPB ImageHi guys! Whats red and squishy and screams as soon as we get over there?

The two primarchs continue hammering at each other for no effect.

In my final turn The veterans on the back line shoot at the terminators and do nothing, the scouts also join in but have no effect. I elected to shoot with sniper rifles in the hope of rending, and the remaining missile launcher and sargent run to the wall and fire into the temrinators as well. One drops, but they pass their morale check.

In a final finger to the Iron Warriors the scorpius fires indirectly and kills enough bikes to make them flee (1)

In the final round of combat *nothing happens*. Hits happen, wounds happen, saves happen (or feel no pains), the primarchs continue their duel.

IPB Image

But the game is done. After a quick tally the Fists pick up Last Man Standing as well (1)

EC: 15
IF: 22

This post has been edited by Demon: Feb 7 2015, 06:56 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 7 2015, 12:54 AM
Post #9

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

Well that was epic. It was a lot closer than it seemed in game and there was really only a few saves actually in it with 2kp's per infantry unit.

It also felt a lot closer because I was keeping the running tally and had had quite a lot of booze and accidentally added Occultos running total to the turn total in the same turn, which really added to the sense of urgency.

Braz's attack from reserve really could have only gone down that one flank to be effective, but what a major spanner it was in the works almost instantly, and it kept happening all game. things I wanted to do just not getting off when I wanted them to, having to ditch a plan almost immediately. Having to react to things all game instead of pushing on with whatever ideas I'd come up with on the fly.

Good stuff, and as usual for 30k very carnage, much slaughter.

After game campaign results, Siggy is out of action for phase two, so no using him until march. Thanks d-bag. Polux is back in the game but his defeat results in -ld for my armies warlord next game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 7 2015, 01:30 AM
Post #10

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

QUOTE(rogal_dorn @ Feb 6 2015, 11:22 PM) *

There's a Rogal Dorn model? Why do you guys not tell me these things?

Oh hi.

Yeah nah he is a kit bashed scibor miniature I'm using for the interim

--------------------

+Quote Post
A wiseman
post Feb 8 2015, 08:32 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 9,940

Looks a blast mate, would you take dorn again. I keep looking at giving him a go but can't feel he's worth it unless you really build your just around him
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 8 2015, 11:45 AM
Post #12

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

QUOTE(A wiseman @ Feb 8 2015, 08:32 AM) *

Looks a blast mate, would you take dorn again. I keep looking at giving him a go but can't feel he's worth it unless you really build your just around him

He doesnt look that impressive on paper & he has had a few bad sessions when we all did a primarch scrum a few weeks ago - but he is an army buff type guy. Sure ws 8 is a headache for the enemy primarch, as is cant wound better than a 3.. but he gives you 3 fortified pieces of terrain, and adds +d3 to everyone combat results.

Thats just brutal for your combat units.

Unwieldy weapons on primarchs is just suck, but he's cheap too so... He's kinda grown on me. You really just have to pick where he goes. Normally I'd avoid Fulgrim like a bad rash but it was where the points were.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A wiseman
post Feb 8 2015, 05:52 PM
Post #13

Yeah that makes sense, the unwieldy rule I'm not minding so much, aa he's not likely to die. I'll definitely have to trial him out though
+Quote Post
WitchFinderGeneral
post Feb 8 2015, 05:55 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 182

Take a real Primarch like Ferrus, then you don't have to worry about piffling things like Unwieldy.

--------------------
Knights of Purity and Valour - Kill 'em all, let the Emperor sort it out!
Yes, I reply to a lot of threads with images. That's because your posts are crap, and don't deserve anything more than a cursory Google image search.
QUOTE(Chaplain_Fortis @ Apr 28 2009, 03:49 PM) *
Your e-peen just made me lolgasm.
QUOTE('Tilaurin on the subject of my brain')
Tilaurin--"And with any luck a pair of braincells"
Me--"Nah, just the one, but he's a mad hardcore survivor type, you know?"
Tilaurin--"A teeny tiny John McClane, crawling through the broken shards of glass that is your mind?"

QUOTE(Demon @ Dec 22 2014, 02:26 PM) *
in reality I'm a fair ######
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 8 2015, 08:54 PM
Post #15

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Feb 8 2015, 05:55 PM) *

Take a real Primarch like Ferrus, then you don't have to worry about piffling things like Unwieldy.

That's not how I remember it tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
A wiseman
post Feb 8 2015, 09:39 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Feb 8 2015, 05:55 PM) *

I heard that if you really were serious you'd go fulgrim if you wanted to get ahead with the primarchs
+Quote Post
WitchFinderGeneral
post Feb 9 2015, 04:42 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 182

QUOTE(Demon @ Feb 8 2015, 09:24 PM) *

That's not how I remember it tongue.gif

IPB Image

QUOTE(A wiseman @ Feb 8 2015, 10:09 PM) *

I heard that if you really were serious you'd go fulgrim if you wanted to get ahead with the primarchs

IPB Image

--------------------
Knights of Purity and Valour - Kill 'em all, let the Emperor sort it out!
Yes, I reply to a lot of threads with images. That's because your posts are crap, and don't deserve anything more than a cursory Google image search.
QUOTE(Chaplain_Fortis @ Apr 28 2009, 03:49 PM) *
Your e-peen just made me lolgasm.
QUOTE('Tilaurin on the subject of my brain')
Tilaurin--"And with any luck a pair of braincells"
Me--"Nah, just the one, but he's a mad hardcore survivor type, you know?"
Tilaurin--"A teeny tiny John McClane, crawling through the broken shards of glass that is your mind?"

QUOTE(Demon @ Dec 22 2014, 02:26 PM) *
in reality I'm a fair ######
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 10 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #18

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

QUOTE(WitchFinderGeneral @ Feb 9 2015, 04:42 PM) *

You should come me again with more knights. 5k?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dono1979
post Feb 10 2015, 01:15 PM
Post #19

Resin Whisperer

Member No.: 5,612

From all reviews and reports, Dorn is certainly a buffing Primarch, not a death star killing machine like most of the others, however he is still a Primarch and will be able to dish out and take it pretty well. But it is certainly the buffs he gives to the Imperial Fists which are what makes him valuable.

His dedicated transport is also a nice little bonus, quite cheap (or reasonably priced) compared to regular Thunderhawks.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Demon
post Feb 10 2015, 02:10 PM
Post #20

Lord of The Crossroads
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dono1979 @ Feb 10 2015, 01:15 PM) *

From all reviews and reports, Dorn is certainly a buffing Primarch, not a death star killing machine like most of the others, however he is still a Primarch and will be able to dish out and take it pretty well. But it is certainly the buffs he gives to the Imperial Fists which are what makes him valuable.

His dedicated transport is also a nice little bonus, quite cheap (or reasonably priced) compared to regular Thunderhawks.

The trick is to send him into multiple soft targets and avoid other Primarchs. Fulgrim can cut his way through a squad of terminators where Dorn may have some issues, especially if they have powerfists. He was very lucky to get through the combat with Fulgrim. He has killed Fulgrim in the campaign before but that was due to Siggy taking several wounds off of him beforehand.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 10:45 PM