Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> there can I find website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp upgrade ?
rexrapter1234
post May 28 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,933

I know forgeworld used to sell black templars rhino upgrades and no longer sells them. I have plenty of black templar tank upgrade parts form games-workshop, so wont be getting any more from them.

IPB Image

I am looking for a company that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp, (some time called templar) Anyone know of a website that sells black templars rhino rear door ramp and other rhino black templars parts ?

I know that the following companies below sells black templars parts:

Spellcrow:

Templars Space Knights Top Hatch for Light Vehicles

IPB Image

Templars Space Knights Door for Light Vehicles

IPB Image

Sciborminiatures:

Templar Conversion set 1 and 2.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also I know that these websites sell black templars parts: Max mini, Anvil Industry, Kromlech, Armorcast and Puppetswar (I don't like Puppetswar as there part seem to be too small)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Borzag
post May 28 2018, 01:11 PM
Post #2

BORZAG 2.0
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 177

Spellcrow and Scibor are your best bets unfortunately. Not many places do the baroque gothic style of 40K surprisingly (wanting to distance themselves a fair bit).

Only other resin totally not 40K companies I know are Puppets War and Kromlech. And they definitely don't do this style.

--------------------
QUOTE(Bajau @ Nov 14 2007, 06:56 PM) *
Mate I'll pay MONEY to sit there and watch Jose get Whupped..Never seen someone lose which such style!
QUOTE(Big_al @ Nov 3 2008, 08:46 PM) *
The first rule about fight club is that you have to fight borzag
QUOTE(Wombats @ Aug 8 2012, 11:00 AM) *
Excuse me, I need to go change into tighter pants, there are some people in a ten mile radious who do not have intimate knowledge of my junk.
QUOTE(Borzag @ May 3 2013, 09:21 PM) *
it's now gotten to the point where I have a Pavlovian montage response: if montage music plays, I lift and/or burpees
+Quote Post
rexrapter1234
post May 28 2018, 04:42 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,933

QUOTE(Borzag @ May 28 2018, 04:11 AM) *

Spellcrow and Scibor are your best bets unfortunately. Not many places do the baroque gothic style of 40K surprisingly (wanting to distance themselves a fair bit).

Only other resin totally not 40K companies I know are Puppets War and Kromlech. And they definitely don't do this style.

okay thx
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2018 - 06:16 PM