Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Crazy Army Plan - 11 Down and onto Dwarfs & Necron!, 2000 Points for each army!
fofjunior
post Mar 21 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #341

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 9,506

That is awesome news. I don't know you personally but the news of your wife's improved health and the impending arrival of your 1st child is a true blessing.

I would rather read that than look at your painting skills which is saying alot because watching people paint and create is what I like most about our hobby.

Congratulations and may everything work out for you.

--------------------
Quote of wisdom - Semper Fidelis

40K goals for 2015 - Play more social games than tournies (achieved this one so far).

Life goals - Lose 20kgs, improve health, spend more quality time with my wife and children. Do the Kokoda trail with our son (lost 20kg put 9kg back on - back on diet.... family happy with more dad/husband time. Did the Kokoda with our son - unbelievable effort from my 16yr old son).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Caliginous
post Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Post #342

Blistering Barnacle
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 5,646

Great news mate. Congratulations on your baby sprue having all the correct components too!

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
BIG
post Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Post #343

Member No.: 14,152

Thanks guys. Appreciate your kind words as does the wife. I am not likely to get much painting progress up this month. Although I do have all the thunderers for my dwarf artillery army assembled now and ready for some paint. Although there is a little green stuff work required as 10 of them are forcing handguns onto Warriors so there are gaps that need filling.

--------------------
Check out my Crazy Army plan here
Check out the Fluff for my Crazy Army plan here
2000 Point Armies
[40k] Murdochs 5th Armoured Detachment, 34/87th Tullarium Armour; Taskforce of the Garrsak Clan Company; Grimskragas Razorfangs, Guiding Light of Yarn Le'ath; Hive Fleet Acidica;

[Warhammer] The Obsidian Knightly Order; The Wondrous Caravan of the Traveller and his Maneaters; Bronze Host of Ka-Sabar; Dragonriders of Caledor; Vain Quest for the Grail, 11th Crusade of Araby;
+Quote Post
BIG
post Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Post #344

So the greenstuff was applied just now. So maybe I can get some painting progress done this month.......but, I have another distraction that I would like your help with.

Continuing on with the Primarch painting for my brother, the next two have arrived in my hot little hands. Which should I do first? Leman Russ of the Space Wolves or the often forgotten architect of it all (or was he....) Lorgar of the Word Bearers. Please let me know who you would like to see first.

--------------------
2000 Point Armies
[40k] Murdochs 5th Armoured Detachment, 34/87th Tullarium Armour; Taskforce of the Garrsak Clan Company; Grimskragas Razorfangs, Guiding Light of Yarn Le'ath; Hive Fleet Acidica;

[Warhammer] The Obsidian Knightly Order; The Wondrous Caravan of the Traveller and his Maneaters; Bronze Host of Ka-Sabar; Dragonriders of Caledor; Vain Quest for the Grail, 11th Crusade of Araby;
+Quote Post
BIG
post Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Post #345

I have also realized that I never posted the army lists for the next armies in the painting queue, I must be slipping to break with tradition like this. So here they are:

The Throng of Kark Veng
Runelord Sven Svennson - Rune of Cleaving, Rune of Speed, Rune of Spellbreaking

Thane Mekl Mekllson - Battle Standard Bearer with Rune of Battle, Shield
Master Engineer Ulfi Ulffson – Dwarf Handgun
Master Engineer Olfi Ulffson – Dwarf Handgun

Guards of the Hold - Veteran Barka, Musician, Standard Bearer, 16 Dwarf Warriors, Shields
Defenders of the Hold - Veteran Burku, Musician, Standard Bearer, 16 Dwarf Warriors, Shields
Voice of Kark Veng – Veteran Ullson, 9 Thunderers
Dwarven Know-how – Veteran Sigvul, 9 Thunderers
True Black Powder- Veteran Laksson, 9 Thunderers

Dwarven Pride - Cannon
Dwarven Perfection - Cannon
Death From Above - Gyrocopter
Beastslayer - Bolt Thrower, Flakkson’s Rune of Seeking
Vengeance of Kark Veng - Grudge Thrower with Rune of Accuracy

Perpetual Doom - Organ Gun
Fires from the Deep Places - Flame Cannon

The Reclamation Legion of Tomb World Fordris
Peacemaker Ezrykian, The Doom of Worlds - Overlord, Voidblade

The Lord’s Protectors - 10 Lychguard
The Necessary Evil - 10 Deathmarks

Indentured Soldiery - 10 Warriors
Lack of Empathy - 10 Warriors
Irrefutable Will - 10 Warriors
The Lost Legacy - 10 Warriors
The Favoured Few - 10 Immortals
The Lord’s Men - 10 Immortals, Tesla Carbines

Binary on the Wind - 6 Tomb Blades
Guides of the Reclamation - 6 Tomb Blades, Particle Beamers

Gateway to the Tomb - Monolith
Legacy of the Necron - Monolith

--------------------
2000 Point Armies

+Quote Post

18 Pages V « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 01:31 AM