Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Steam group, Is anybody interested?
Yazman
post Sep 25 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,022

So I'm thinking we could make a Steam group that we could all join, maybe have some group games, that type of thing.

I'm happy to make it and run it as long as others are interested in having such a thing. This is just an "is anybody interested" post for now.

--------------------
Currently playing: Verion Tathvir, Elven Barbarian
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Sep 26 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,985

Yeah this sounds cool. I don't get to play games very often though, but I definitely think you guys should do this.

--------------------
Club Dungeon Master for D&D 4th Edition "Arkenfall" campaign.
+Quote Post
nDR01d
post Nov 13 2013, 05:57 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,133

QUOTE(Witchfyre @ Sep 26 2013, 08:54 AM) *

Yeah this sounds cool. I don't get to play games very often though, but I definitely think you guys should do this.

I just recently hooked up w/Steam. I'm also in the same boat as Witchfyre ie: not playing online too much. But having said that I would be totally interested in whatever thoughts you've got regarding this.
cool.gif

--------------------
IMPORTANT: This post is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named in the Sword and Board Toowoomba and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although my mother-in-law is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards; but by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. Use Linux. This post has been sent using a carbon life form who is currently playing a Goliath Barbarian named Bane Ravenshadow, back from the dead; formerly known as Granan Mountainheart because death really changes how you look at life. Power Forward of the Crimson Avengers.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 06:30 AM