Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Checkout issues
Sig
post Oct 22 2015, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,110

Hi guys, just trying to place and order and the cart won't estimate my shipping, and your checkout won't let me past the address stage. Not sure why. I tried using the Paypal checkout but it didn't add the shipping.

Is there an actual issue and I should just wait it out, or would it be better to order through Paypal sans shipping and wait for you guys to bill me?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
thecombatcompany
post Oct 22 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 11,022

I have had other customers mention something similar but it doesn't happen that regularly and the orders are still coming through. Its the odd email every few weeks.

I know this is going to sound way to simple, try closing the browser and re-opening, or clearing cookies, or even another browser, sometimes even just leaving it for 15mins and coming back will fix it.

Failing that, email me with a screenshot or list and I will set it all up manually for you.

Regards Russ

--------------------
It's your turn!

The Combat Company

w. http://www.thecombatcompany.com.au
e. russell@thecombatcompany.com.au
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thecombatcompany
Twitter: @combatcompany
Over 10,000 products, in stock, always discounted, free freight deals, price matching, unlimited awesomeness

Warmachine, Games Workshop, Hordes, Dystopian Wars, Malifaux, Bolt Action, Gale Force Nine, Infinity, Firestorm Armada, Cool Mini Or Not, Chessex, Micro Art Studio, Secret Weapon, Avatars of War, Badger Airbrush, Minitair, , Anima Tactics, Hell Dorado, CNC Workshop, Corsec Engineering, Freebooters Fate, Bushido, Juweela, Plastcraft, Systema Gaming, Tor Gaming, Warsenal, Modifx, The Army Painter, Pig Iron, Vallejo, Zap-A-Gap, Ultraforge Miniatures, Amera, Gripping Beast Saga, Plastic Soldier Company, 4 Ground, Revell
+Quote Post
Sig
post Oct 22 2015, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,110

Thanks Russ. Work computer using ancient version of IE is the likely culprit then.

I'll try what you suggested and if it's no dice I'll just wait and do it at home.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 05:34 AM