Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE EVENT
Wilock
post Jun 2 2012, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,891

So its been way too quiet in here of late so Im thinking its time to put the feelers out and see whose still about and who would be interested in gearing up a massive exhibition day in the Gungahlin area? Aim would be to help promote the hobby in the area with several demo games going, some people painting, and maybe even try and get the boys from either Good Games or GW involved in some capacity.

Thoughts and comments welcomed.

Obviously long weekend is out as its Wintercon weekend and would be suicidal to compete against.

--------------------
Something Wicked this way comes.
Evil is everywhere, so why fight it :-D

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
spaceninjajetpilot
post Jun 6 2012, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,550

Speaking of Wintercon, maybe that would be a good time to arrange a CNSG "meet and greet" or something?

--------------------
If you're keeping your cool, while everyone around you is losing theirs, you might not fully grasp the situation.
+Quote Post
Hypnotoad1
post Jun 8 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,915

So what did you have in mind? I am super keen to get so me more games in. I am pretty keen to get some sort of escalation league going or something that helps noobs like me get going.
+Quote Post
Wilock
post Jun 13 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #4

My general thoughts atm are to gear up a campaign, played over the course of several sessions, aimed at getting everyone used to 6th ed. Starting round @ 500pts, second @ 750 and so on, so forth. Would need the assistance of people like Dono who have campaign experience, as well as a few dedicated play testers to get in and give 6th ed a real thrashing one friday/saturday night.

Thoughts?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hypnotoad1
post Jun 14 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,915

QUOTE(Wilock @ Jun 13 2012, 05:28 PM) *

My general thoughts atm are to gear up a campaign, played over the course of several sessions, aimed at getting everyone used to 6th ed. Starting round @ 500pts, second @ 750 and so on, so forth. Would need the assistance of people like Dono who have campaign experience, as well as a few dedicated play testers to get in and give 6th ed a real thrashing one friday/saturday night.

Thoughts?

Sounds perfect to me. I have now about 1000pts of green awesomeness painted up so this is ideal. I also have some terrain to contribute. I am happy to help out with whatever you need to get going. Guess now we just wait for 6th...
+Quote Post
Wilock
post Jun 14 2012, 09:56 PM
Post #6

Gunna need to punch out another 500pts there Pat, planning on goint to at least 1500. Leave the Necrons alone for a bit and finish ur green nasties

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 12:43 PM