Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> World of Warcraft Trading Card Game
(sic)
post Apr 23 2016, 08:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 4,253

I just bought 2 starter sets for a very good price so I could show my Son some games and hopefully get him interested in card games.
The sets I bought are Heroes of Azeroth and Dark Portal.

Quick question; are all starter sets different? If I bought another set of Dark Portal would the card be different?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

(sic)

--------------------
Current Projects
Painting 2000pts Adeptus Mechanicus / Cult Mechanicus / Imperial Knight 40k army - Painting up Batman Miniature game models - Painting up Guildball Brewers and Butchers guilds - Painting 40k Warhound Titan - Painting Frostgrave models

Side Projects
Assembling and painting terrain - Creating Infinity gaming board - Painting AVP Boardgame minis
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
khanoth
post Dec 4 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Die N00B!

Member No.: 4,865

Cards are different in Dark Portal. It was the first expansion and had some solid Rares.

--------------------

QUOTE(Dice Array @ Jul 9 2014, 05:25 PM) *

Khanoth for moderator!

"Let me tell you something about humans, nephew: They're a wonderful, friendly people - as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working."

"But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those friendly, intelligent, wonderful people...will become as nasty and as violent as the most blood-thirsty Klingon." Quark from: The Siege of AR-558
+Quote Post
iampaige86
post Jun 26 2017, 08:24 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,657

A great way to endorse it to your son. Me and my brother been playing magic cards since we where small. It was introduce to us by my fathers youngest brother. We been hook and been collecting cards. Now we have a lot of rare cards its more than just a hobby now.

--------------------
How to remove glued timber floor? Ask the experts!
+Quote Post
pantsonhead
post Jun 27 2017, 02:14 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 12,697

If you find a raid ordungron deck for a decent price they are great funif you have a couple more players.
Good way to introduce the game to few ppl without having the one wins one loses ratio interfere with competitive types actually appreciating the game.
One person plays the dungeon boss others play hero's against it
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 11:48 AM