> Anthem friends, Gotta get dem coins!
Emperor Fooble
post Feb 26 2019, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Don't throw off my groove
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 9,113

If anyone here is playing Anthem on PC, feel free to add me so we can boost each others alliance score and get more coins each week!

Origin ID is: Emperor_Fooble

--------------------
C'mon you apes, do you wanna live forever?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
WMD
post Feb 26 2019, 02:13 PM
Post #2

Not completely Japanese

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,959

Come play warframe its a better loot based shooter

Bioware have one quarter to fix Anthem before EA starts mass layoffs, from media reports the entire game went through two major redesigns which is why its in such a rough unfinished state.

--------------------

Where he’s wrong is that we went into Iraq at the invitation of the government, not as an invasion.
We’re in Iraq as the result of a democracy asking for us to come in there. It’s not an invasion.
Dic_ Morris - Fox News Aug 22nd, 2008

: Some Americans have the memory of a ******* GoldFish :

+Quote Post
Emperor Fooble
post Feb 26 2019, 11:37 PM
Post #3

Don't throw off my groove
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 9,113

I've played Warframe since it's BETA, and am a Grandmaster Founder.

I love Warframe, but after 6 six years I do like branching out haha.

And in all honesty, Anthem really is nowhere near as bad as the reviews are making it out to be.
It helps that I have a PC powerful enough to run it at 4k everything on ultra.

Pros:

:Absolutely gorgeous! Graphics dont make a game, but it is a real sight to behold.
:Fantastic voice acting at the Hub. The chatting in mission can be quite annoying, but back at the fort, the voice acting is top notch and is really enjoyable.
:The fighting is fun. Your weapons have oompf to them, whether its the recoil of a minigun of the BLAM of a big sniper rifle, and your skills have real impact. Firing off a big old mortar shell into a pack of foes looks superb, and is very satisfying when the corpses go flying in all directions. Unlike Destiny 2 (terrible game) the combat so far feels satisfying, with loads od enemies being spawned in so that all 4 players have plenty of goons to shoot, explode and otherwise massacre.
:Loot and progression. Lots of people are whining that the best stuff and legendary weapons are gated behind the endgame. In Anthem I'm not bothered by that at all, as progression is really fast and the loot still feels worthwhile!
There is a plethora of different weapon types and various hardpoint upgrades, so i'm always keen to see what it is that I have found, regardless of its rarity.

The game has plenty of flaws, but its much better than the 'its cool to hate EA' reviews make it out to be.

I bought it expecting to refund, or to be something to play until the Division 2 releases, but so far I'm really enjoying my time in Bastion.

--------------------
C'mon you apes, do you wanna live forever?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 04:58 AM