Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Castle Assault 2017- EPIC ARMAGEDDON TOURNAMENT, Newcastle Legions!
Mic Fair
post Jun 30 2017, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,396

CASTLE ASSAULT 2017
EPIC ARMAGEDDON PLAYERS PACK!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfEQkSIp_...iew?usp=sharing

Castle assault looms and it promises three fantastic events with Epic, 40k and Infinity.

For those interested in playing EPIC this year please let me know your intent to play, better yet would be to get registered and paid up. This will help organisation of the event heaps.

Cheers

Mic

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fudd2.0
post Jul 1 2017, 02:01 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,483

Paid and registered.

Looking forward to seeing all hands on deck for this one
+Quote Post
fruitbat
post Jul 1 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 95

Done and done smile.gif
+Quote Post
Deb
post Jul 1 2017, 04:08 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,112

Paid via external Transfer, but your online registration form does not let me fill in any details?

I use Fire Fox, could it be my web browser?

I can click the Epic Armageddon option, and bring up the "I am not a Bot" picture choice quiz at the bottom.

Deb - Dark Eldar.

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar, Chaos Titans, AMTL, and some knights.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company

Warzone Resurrection - Brotherhood, and Bauhaus all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, and landing craft. All up for sale
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Jul 2 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(Deb @ Jul 1 2017, 04:08 PM) *

Paid via external Transfer, but your online registration form does not let me fill in any details?

I use Fire Fox, could it be my web browser?

I can click the Epic Armageddon option, and bring up the "I am not a Bot" picture choice quiz at the bottom.

Deb - Dark Eldar.

Hey Deb,

I am addressing the issue with the link, (I have someone giving me a hand as I am a computer muppet). But the link on page 10 for Castle Assault works. However I will get the link fix and repost the players pack.
I am glad to see you coming back this year!

Cheers

Mic
+Quote Post
Deb
post Jul 2 2017, 04:29 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Mic Fair @ Jul 2 2017, 07:20 AM) *

Hey Deb,

I am addressing the issue with the link, (I have someone giving me a hand as I am a computer muppet). But the link on page 10 for Castle Assault works. However I will get the link fix and repost the players pack.
I am glad to see you coming back this year!

Cheers

Mic

I got through on the castle assault website, but had a little problem. I did finally get registered though. I went passed the bot stage, and then once reloaded the page then highlighted the missing "compulsory" lines. I had to tab to each next line in order to enter data in it. The mouse click on the line would not allow me to enter text.

Yay paid and registered, and accommodation booked.

I have already tested my list, and decided on what I want to bring. Low activation, but decently powerful and manoeuvrable, with good fire power, and too many glass hammers units that die easily, and only 4 WE.

This post has been edited by Deb: Jul 8 2017, 02:35 PM

--------------------
The world is chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms.

Epic Armageddon - Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle, Squats, Emperor's Children, Vraks Renegades, Dark Mechanicum and Demons, White Scars. Orks (Feral, Gargant Big Mob, Warhorde, Kult of Speed), Sian-Hann/ Biel-Tan/ Iyanden (fully painted) Eldar, Chaos Titans, AMTL, and some knights.

60,000 points of 40K, mostly Emperor's Children Chaos Marine company with some Cultist. Sisters of Perfection Battle force (Slaaneshi Sisters), 30K Thousand Sons, 40K Thousand Sons, Adeptus Arbites and Tzeentch and Slaaneshi Demons and Night Lords Battle Company

Warzone Resurrection - Brotherhood, and Bauhaus all around 8000 points each - All up for sale.

Dystopian Wars - Covenant of Antarctica, Australians, and landing craft. All up for sale
+Quote Post
JumpingJehovah
post Jul 3 2017, 10:56 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 53

Paid and registered Mic!

Can't wait for THE drinking event of the season!

- Kendall
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Jul 3 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(JumpingJehovah @ Jul 3 2017, 10:56 AM) *

Paid and registered Mic!

Can't wait for THE drinking event of the season!

- Kendall

Thanks Kenny, it will be good to have you there again! You always play well when drunk, it doesn't make any sense Hahahaha

Cheers

Mic
+Quote Post
ordak
post Jul 5 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 13,215

Paid and registered - ben wadsworth
+Quote Post
joelatron
post Jul 5 2017, 09:12 PM
Post #10

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,019

Paid and registered - Joel van de Ven
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Jul 8 2017, 07:38 AM
Post #11

Thanks Ben and Joel, and Welcome!
It gonna be wicked!!!

Cheers

Mic

+Quote Post
CAL451
post Jul 10 2017, 07:17 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 14,078

Mate,

All registered up for the big weekend.

Cheers
Cal
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Jul 16 2017, 10:08 AM
Post #13

Alright we are a little over a month out from Castle Assault Sci Fi!
Thanks to everyone who has got there rego in. For tho still thinking about coming, get those payments and Regos coming in as it really helps organising each of the events including making sure the bar upstairs is OPEN!!!

As I am the TO for Epic here is a list of those that have rego'd so far:
1. John Hammond
2. Aaron Callister
3. Joel Van de Ven-Long
4.Jim Wallace
5. Ben Wadsworth
6. Dave Dingelstad
7.Chris C
8. Sam Allan
9. Epic Norto
10.Dan Hutchi
11. Kendall Williams
12. Deb

Please let me know if you are also planning on joining the Epic event and your rego is coming!

Cheers

Mic
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Jul 20 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #14

Folks this year we have both developmental and approved lists which really opens up the options for various builds. If you have a list/build in mind that may be pushing the OP side of things please check with me first! I know many are busy putting armies together now so avoid disappointment of getting a resubmit a week before the event, email me the list idea now! michael.fair@hotmail.com
Lists are due Saturday 12th August by midnight. Late list will receive a penalty. Once all lists are in and checked I will post a list of all lists minus players names.
Finally we are on tracks for this to be the biggest Castle Assault yet and the biggest Epic event in Australia this year! Don't miss it!!!!!
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Aug 11 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #15

Don't forget folks lists are due to me baby midnight tomorrow night!
If your still thinking of playing there is still time...just...get rego'd!
It's set to be a great weekend!

Mic
+Quote Post
Mic Fair
post Aug 16 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #16

Castle Assault Epic!
Lists are up: http://www.epicau.com/forums/viewtopic.php...mp;p=1381#p1381
+Quote Post
Deb
post Aug 16 2017, 10:04 PM
Post #17

Only 19 lists - hmm.

Some interesting lists there.Those 2 Iyanden list with 3 Wraith guard/ ghost warrior formations, 2 Storm serpents and a wraith gate looks nasty. The Necrons list also looks like a challenge to face. The other Dark Eldar list looks interesting, I think this might be Norto's list since there are no Tau lists. Those Gargant Big Mobs are a little daunting - lots of Soopa guns (artillery - Noooo), the Chaos lists also look challenging.

The Guard and Marine lists all look like they are powerful, yet the only one that might either really kill my army, or the exact opposite is the Scions of Iron with all those thunderhawk and teleport capable Terminators. The Guard do not have much artillery, or none at all. They have a plethora of heavy tanks for titan killing backed by troops or tank companies. All the other marine lists can be dealt with reasonably, and I could either win or lose against them more due to dice rolls and terrain rather than their overwhelming firepower/ weapon ranges, artillery or speed and numbers.

My list is quite balanced, and is designed so I do not Spam anything, but still has manoeuvrability, decent TK fire power, enough AA, some Lance/MW, good close assault forces, and formations that can when needed steal/ deny objectives. It lacks activations, and still has too many LVs in the force. The classic Glass Hammer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Norto
post Aug 17 2017, 12:47 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 13,414

Not long now people.

Nice lookimg list Deb. Good amount of arty, Tk speed and threats. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

The rest of the field looks good too. A rise in skill level im sure accross the tournament scene.

Will be a good week end of beers, laughs and dice.

This post has been edited by Norto: Aug 17 2017, 12:47 PM
+Quote Post
JumpingJehovah
post Aug 17 2017, 02:16 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 53

Here is an easy to read format of the lists - note there are issues with the gargant and dark eldar lists not reflecting latest options or points.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzfEQkSIp...bmlLel9kXy1GY00

- Kendall
+Quote Post
Deb
post Nov 27 2017, 05:42 PM
Post #20

I got my xmas present 16 stands of orks 8 stands of grots, 2 dakka jets, 8 stands of nobz, 12 trukks. This is but a small part of my planned Ork armies. With the 4 gargants, a great gargant and a mega gargant, the gargant big mob is not even close to a basic army (need bikes, more aircraft and super stompas).

The Ferals have 6 Orkasaurus and 4 Squiggoths, so that might be a better option, but still need more aircraft, and something to represent Odd Boyz.

Still there are my fallback armies - Emperor's Children, Vraksians and Dark Eldar. I choose Rock - Rock kills Spock. armata_PDT_14.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 07:06 AM