Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wagonhog's Wares of Widespread Wonderment, Buying or selling? He might just have what you're looking for...
nDR01d
post Nov 1 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,133

QUOTE(Witchfyre @ Nov 1 2013, 08:59 AM) *

Cool fact: There was a Mordenkrad in the hull of the Sky Maiden that you managed to acquire. It was probably used as an anchor.

Cool fact: Those Manticore spikes would probably make awesome throwing knives, and they're free!

Uncool fact: One morning, while in transit, you woke up 31gp poorer. You suspect the cook. He looked shifty.

Cool Bane Fact: He "remembered" that just as you reminded him. Or so /he/ says.

Cool True Bane Fact: He spoke about this with another member of the Crimson Avengers just before they had an unscheduled heavy landing.

Cool Bane Fact: I'ma gunna kill that cook in his sleep. Get me back my gold. Ain't nobody steals from Bane.

armata_PDT_36.gif

--------------------
IMPORTANT: This post is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named in the Sword and Board Toowoomba and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although my mother-in-law is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards; but by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. Use Linux. This post has been sent using a carbon life form who is currently playing a Goliath Barbarian named Bane Ravenshadow, back from the dead; formerly known as Granan Mountainheart because death really changes how you look at life. Power Forward of the Crimson Avengers.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
campingdave
post Jan 9 2014, 03:45 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 14,019

Hey Wembly i have heaps of Jewelry to sell that i took from the Dragon that The Crimson Avengers killed biggrin.gif

--------------------
Be Stomped BY THE FOOT OF GORK
Orks Rule , also mages / wizards
+Quote Post
nDR01d
post Jan 16 2014, 09:39 AM
Post #43

Also Wems, my good little friend. I have this horse, see. I and want to trade it in for something a little smaller, say, something like a Dire Wolf puppy that I can train and call my very own. Do you have one? If you don't, then how much for this horse I, um, "found", near an airship. That doesn't exist anymore. he he he.

--------------------
IMPORTANT: This post is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named in the Sword and Board Toowoomba and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although my mother-in-law is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards; but by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. Use Linux. This post has been sent using a carbon life form who is currently playing a Goliath Barbarian named Bane Ravenshadow, back from the dead; formerly known as Granan Mountainheart because death really changes how you look at life. Power Forward of the Crimson Avengers.
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Jan 19 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #44

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,985

~I'm sorry, Wembly isn't in right now - he's away due to something about assassins and bounties and the Crimson Avengers. Please leave a short, 10 second message, and we'll convert it to sms.~

"Hey Wembly i have heaps of Jewelry to sell that i took from the Dragon that-"

"Also Wems, my good little friend. I have this horse, see. I and want to trade it in for something a li-"

~Thankyou. Your message has been converted to sms. Goodbye.~

--------------------
Club Dungeon Master for D&D 4th Edition "Arkenfall" campaign.
+Quote Post
drizzy91
post Mar 3 2014, 02:51 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 14,216

Mr Wagonhog i would like to buy a lesser clocked greatbow and some magic hide armor +1 (hand over 880gp) and with them i would like to sell my longbow and leather armor.

Bek
+Quote Post
nDR01d
post Mar 6 2014, 02:16 PM
Post #46

<Knock knock knock> Wembley. <Knock knock knock> Wembley. <Knock knock knock> Wembley; I know you're in there. I want to sell my horse and buy a pet. A dire wolf puppy. And if I can't have that, then a Raven. And if I can't have that then some sort of flammable liquid, like oil or something. It's to start fires. Legitimate fires. Thank you. I'll meet you in the tavern afterwards.

--------------------
+Quote Post
strategem
post Mar 6 2014, 04:01 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 14,628

<Knock knock knock>........................<Knock knock knock>...................<Knock knock knock>

(leaves note on door)

I have a pure white stallion for sale and would like to purchase some braces of striking, and more pipe tobacco
I will be in the tavern
Your favourite pipe smoking dragon born customer

EDIT: After loosing his horse Merc sneaks quietly up to Wembly's door and removes his note smile.gif

This post has been edited by strategem: Mar 13 2014, 08:43 AM

--------------------
Follow Us on Facebook: Toowoomba Table Tops
+Quote Post
campingdave
post Mar 13 2014, 03:57 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 14,019

Hi there Wagonhog i would like to purchase a lvl 1 Greatbow $30 gp and some hide armor for $30 gp for my good friend Bex.

--------------------
Be Stomped BY THE FOOT OF GORK
Orks Rule , also mages / wizards
+Quote Post
DarkElf86
post Mar 16 2014, 07:30 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 14,065

Just fair warning guys, the economy of Riverhill (and the Oaken Vale as a whole I guess) has been dramatically affected by Wil's disappearance because the "ladies of negotioable affection" have been forced to beg from Eastwatch to the Deadlands now that their number one customer is no longer keeping them fed and clothed.... well fed at least wink.gif
+Quote Post
Witchfyre
post Mar 29 2014, 12:15 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 13,985

lol

--------------------
Club Dungeon Master for D&D 4th Edition "Arkenfall" campaign.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th July 2020 - 09:08 AM