Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Painting Commissions subforum

Please note: only current sponsors may advertise their services here.

Any member can post that they are looking for work, but only sponsors may reply to threads in this subforum. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please send a PM to morsla for more information. The current list of WargamerAU Sponsors can be found here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2014 Commission / Tier 2 sponsor fees due Feb 28th
morsla
post Feb 8 2014, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Paintmaster Mod

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 3

Hi guys.

If you're currently advertising for work in this part of the forum (or would like to start in 2014!), this year's fees are due by the end of February. For those who aren't aware, Tier 2 advertising is designed for part-time / hobby businesses, and covers most of the painting and sculpting work advertised here. It includes an upgraded forum account (much larger PM inboxes, custom userpic) and the ability to advertise and solicit work in this subforum, and costs $50 per year.

As always, payment details (electronic transfer or PayPal) are the same as those in the Support Members thread. If you have already paid for a Support Member account this year, we'll knock $10 off the price of your Tier 2 advertising costs as some of the account benefits overlap.

Tier 2 sponsorship runs for a full calendar year, though we extend the cutoff into February to avoid making the end of December more hectic than it already is. I'll be reverting any unpaid accounts back to the regular Veteran Members group at the start of March - if you plan to keep advertising here after that, please get in touch.

Once you've paid, please send me a PM so I can make sure you're on the updated member list - otherwise it might take us a while to track down your payment. Let me know if you need any more info!

--------------------
[www.morsla.net] [WATT] [40k | Burn the Witch! | Alpha Legion | Harlequins | Inaryss Eldar] | Deathwatch]
[Alkemy | Clan Walosi | Jade Triad | Avalon] [WM | Mercenaries | Cryx | River dock] [Hordes | Skorne]
[Infinity | Nomads] [Wrath of Kings | Goritsi] [WHQ | Silver Tower] [Epic | Iyanden]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
morsla
post Mar 4 2014, 02:11 PM
Post #2

Paintmaster Mod

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 3

Bumping this thread so everyone has a chance to see it. Thanks to those who have paid for 2014 already - if you haven't, I'll begin reverting accounts tomorrow morning. Get in touch if you have any questions!

--------------------
[www.morsla.net] [WATT] [40k | Burn the Witch! | Alpha Legion | Harlequins | Inaryss Eldar] | Deathwatch]
[Alkemy | Clan Walosi | Jade Triad | Avalon] [WM | Mercenaries | Cryx | River dock] [Hordes | Skorne]
[Infinity | Nomads] [Wrath of Kings | Goritsi] [WHQ | Silver Tower] [Epic | Iyanden]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Sound of Machines
post Mar 4 2014, 08:19 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: WargamerAU Sponsor
Member No.: 3,490

Cut them loose Big Man! biggrin.gif

--------------------
For any commission work, please contact at: