> Canvas Eagles, and other solo adventures. Narratives, unfortunately, included
b20f08
post Jul 19 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #61

Ten Guitars
Group Icon

Group: Support Veteran
Member No.: 6,935

The following battle maps for two of the remaining three scenarios to finish, something that will be undertaken in the next two days/nights.

Scenario 9: Hammer and Anvil scenario (from book). Combatants: Falwin van Eebacht (Flemish) vs Francis of Lorraine (Swiss/German). Eebacht is attempt to extricate himself and his retinue from a planned ambush by Francis. No map currently; it will be available with the batrep.

Scenario 10: Sortie. One of my invented scenarios. Features Lady Alice of Morloss (German) and Ulgar Harlfsen (Scandinavian). Alice is part of a force besieged by an enemy force constituting of Harlfsen's Livonian Brothers of the Sword. She undertakes a sortie to demoralise Harlfsen by attacking him while he is resting in his encampment.
IPB Image

Scenario 11: Bloodbath scenario (from book). The ongoing blood fued between the Bassilians and the Livonian Sword Brethren continues between two opposing forces. Wult von Drimmerstein, who is now head of the Brothers, encounters a force led by Leo du Boitur, a new arrival to the Bassilian cause. Boitur occupies the higher ground and cannot be flanked. Drimmerstein is therefore left with no option but to mount a frontal assault on the Bassilians.
IPB Image

Scenario 12: Brief already mentioned. Link

These will satisfy the gaming itch while I assemble my Handley Page 400. Cheers.

--------------------
"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!" for Spike Milligan & Dave Chapelle & Charles Bukowski
"Life without regrets is no life at all" Yip Man
"If you lack technique you lose the freedom to create" Paco de Lucia
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 06:36 AM