Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Place to buy Hirst Arts Blocks (not molds)
simmuskhan
post Oct 11 2018, 10:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,023

Hi all,
I've been out of the hobby for a while and got a whole lot of Hirst Arts blocks some years back as a birthday present.
Back into things now with a 7 year old and want to do some more building!
I've been searching for a place to buy blocks from - I don't have any room for actually casting molds myself!
My search-fu led me to griffin grove, but they look like they may not exist anymore.
Any other ideas?
(Or anybody with molds who wants to earn some cash casting for me?)
Cheers!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Monkey Nuts
post Oct 11 2018, 10:57 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 17,988

QUOTE(simmuskhan @ Oct 11 2018, 10:39 AM) *

Hi all,
I've been out of the hobby for a while and got a whole lot of Hirst Arts blocks some years back as a birthday present.
Back into things now with a 7 year old and want to do some more building!
I've been searching for a place to buy blocks from - I don't have any room for actually casting molds myself!
My search-fu led me to griffin grove, but they look like they may not exist anymore.
Any other ideas?
(Or anybody with molds who wants to earn some cash casting for me?)
Cheers!

I have a mega ######onne of the Hirsts Art molds, but casting them is a boring and tedious task, in both plaster and resin, and my personal time is short and incredibly valuable to me and I would want way too much money to cast blocks for you.

I just had a look on Griffin Grove's website, and just yesterday they made a post, so I am guessing they are still operational...did you email them?

P.S. It should be noted that at the time of their posting, I was eating a 400 gram steak (well done) at the Hamilton Hotel in QLD with chips, caesar salad, dianne sauce and 2 x small bottles of coke zero!

"Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 12:01
Welcome to Griffin Grove Gaming!

Our studio is a hive of activity with the creation of plaster kits, painting kits and miniatures, and designing new painting guides.

We have a full range of Hirst Arts moulds available. Noting that the ToDoList includes putting these all into the shopping cart. If you want anything and it is not listed please drop us an email.

We are working on the Griffin Grove Gaming Painting Guides and hope to have them available soon.

We have a lot of miniatures not yet listed in the shopping cart from Hasslefree, Black Scorpion & Pegaso, so please send an email if you would like to know the range available.

There are licensing aspects to the sale of Hirst Arts unpainted casts. Please refer to the Hirst Arts website for further details.

Thanks for your support.

- Patricia P."

This post has been edited by Monkey Nuts: Oct 11 2018, 11:01 AM
+Quote Post
simmuskhan
post Oct 11 2018, 05:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 18,023

Cheers, thanks, I'd checked their twitter feed (2013 last post) and saw no signs of life there! Might double check I sent my email to the right place!
Thanks heaps!

QUOTE(Monkey Nuts @ Oct 11 2018, 11:57 AM) *

I have a mega ######onne of the Hirsts Art molds, but casting them is a boring and tedious task, in both plaster and resin, and my personal time is short and incredibly valuable to me and I would want way too much money to cast blocks for you.

I just had a look on Griffin Grove's website, and just yesterday they made a post, so I am guessing they are still operational...did you email them?

P.S. It should be noted that at the time of their posting, I was eating a 400 gram steak (well done) at the Hamilton Hotel in QLD with chips, caesar salad, dianne sauce and 2 x small bottles of coke zero!

"Last Updated: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 12:01
Welcome to Griffin Grove Gaming!

Our studio is a hive of activity with the creation of plaster kits, painting kits and miniatures, and designing new painting guides.

We have a full range of Hirst Arts moulds available. Noting that the ToDoList includes putting these all into the shopping cart. If you want anything and it is not listed please drop us an email.

We are working on the Griffin Grove Gaming Painting Guides and hope to have them available soon.

We have a lot of miniatures not yet listed in the shopping cart from Hasslefree, Black Scorpion & Pegaso, so please send an email if you would like to know the range available.

There are licensing aspects to the sale of Hirst Arts unpainted casts. Please refer to the Hirst Arts website for further details.

Thanks for your support.

- Patricia P."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 03:43 PM