Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [KICKSTARTER] Battletech - Clan Invasion!!!
emplion
post Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Post #41

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 2,795

They've updated the $1,000,000 stretch goals and have included 2 lance packs with 6 Comstar mechs in each one. Assuming these stretch goals are reached that will be it for miniatures being produced in this kickstarter, no further stretch goals will include minis.

Comstar Command: King Crab, Highlander, Black Knight, Exterminator, Hermes, Mercury.
Comstar Battle: Crockett, Flashman, Guillotine, Lancelot, Crab, Mongoose.

That just leaves the two Lance / Star rewards to be determined by feedback (rewards @ $850,000 and $950,000).

--------------------
Paul - boardgamer
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Monkey Nuts
post Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Post #42

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 17,988

I have returned from Western QLD after a successful feral culling trip!!!

Well, I'm ecstatic at the progress the Clan Invasion Kickstarter has made while I was away...and I think the choice to cap miniature stretch goals after $1megazillion is VERY smart, it reduces the chances of time blow-outs and significant delays...they can always do another Kickstarter for further Mechs next year or the year after (and I have a sneaking suspicion that they will!!!)..with some other main expansion box set.

We've already been given access to some of our digital stretch goals...I've downloaded them just now and will peruse them more thoroughly later tonight...the artwork pieces look gorgeous!!!

I returned to a message in my Kickstarter inbox from CGL saying that they will be selecting an Australian Distributor...I'm guessing it will be announced before the end of the Kickstarter.

I hope we see as some of the stretch goals post-$1 million, the ability to purchase multiples of certain Mechs, that would be ace, like everyone, I have a handful of Mechs that are my favourite, and I would absolutely like to have at least 6 of each of those...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2019 - 01:59 AM