Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shipping container terrain
Dust Warrior
post Feb 10 2013, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,681

I've bought some of the shipping containers from http://www.lasercutcard.co.za/ to use as part of an industrial estate I'm building for a battlefield. They're nice containers for being made out of cardboard. They scale nicely for GW mini's but are a tad to small for Dust miniatures (well the Dust ones are a tad to big, it's only the top of their heads that pokes over the containers).

They aren't hard to assemble but don't come with any instructions, so there is a little bit of head scratching on the first one. I'm yet to assemble the site office but I think this will look cool too, but without instructions it may be a bigger challenge.

Any skirmishers, Infinity, what-ever players looking for good cargo crates I can recommend these.

Their hull point and wound markers are excellent, though they do need you to paint them up. I'm definitely using them from now on (especially to track damage to big German walkers).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dust Warrior
post Feb 10 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13,681

And of course after the posting and building of my first few containers I find the instructions on line.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2020 - 08:13 AM