Reply to this topicStart new topic
> X-wing, league
oldgroover
post Jan 9 2016, 02:04 PM
Post #21

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 15,307

QUOTE(oldgroover @ Dec 31 2015, 08:36 AM) *

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! And good luck, to all of you X-wing pilots ! May the force stay strong with you !

See you on the 16.of January !

Hi X-wing pilots ! Please don't forget,Friday is the first league game of the year. Big based ships only ! Last night saw a couple of "Try out list's " flying,with more or less success.......more tweaking to be done on my part. May even have to go scummy....will see. See you Friday ! biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Jan 16 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,162

Another Friendly Friday night of great League and Fly Casual games. Some unusual squads were tried out on the night. More wins and losses really mixing up the leaderboards.

If any readers of this forum are interested in trying the game for the first time, or if you are passing through the area and might like to pick up a fly casual game, you can call in to:

Sam's Preplayed Games and Movie Traders
165 Pallas Street
Maryborough, Queensland, Australia

https://www.facebook.com/preplayedgames

There are usually League and Casual Pilots there from around 4:30pm, every Friday night, till 9:00pm.

Rookie Pilots are welcome to come see and have a go. Veteran and Elite Pilots are also welcome.

+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Jan 21 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(Flamestalker @ Jan 16 2016, 07:05 PM) *

Another Friendly Friday night of great League and Fly Casual games. Some unusual squads were tried out on the night. More wins and losses really mixing up the leaderboards.

If any readers of this forum are interested in trying the game for the first time, or if you are passing through the area and might like to pick up a fly casual game, you can call in to:
Sam's Preplayed Games and Movie Traders
165 Pallas Street
Maryborough, Queensland, Australia

https://www.facebook.com/preplayedgames
There are usually League and Casual Pilots there from around 4:30pm, every Friday night, till 9:00pm.

Rookie Pilots are welcome to come see and have a go. Veteran and Elite Pilots are also welcome.

Hi Pilots ! Please remember, tomorrows game is "Imperial only". Some games have already been played and Andrew is now on top of the table. This is week/game 7 of 9, so some sprint to the finish is called for,for most of us......Good luck !
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Jan 25 2016, 01:05 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(oldgroover @ Jan 21 2016, 06:36 PM) *

Hi Pilots ! Please remember, tomorrows game is "Imperial only". Some games have already been played and Andrew is now on top of the table. This is week/game 7 of 9, so some sprint to the finish is called for,for most of us......Good luck !

Hi pilots ! The rule sheet for this weeks scenario is available in Sam's store . Pretty much straight forward, destroying targets ,that can't shoot back. Bid like an arcade game.....should be fun.
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Feb 2 2016, 08:18 AM
Post #25

I rescheduled last weeks match to today. See how I go.

This Fridays matches are the last in the scheduled league matches. Remember that the squad points for these matches have been increased to 120 points. Lock and Load. Pilots to your fighters.
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Feb 5 2016, 11:24 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Flamestalker @ Feb 2 2016, 08:18 AM) *

I rescheduled last weeks match to today. See how I go.

This Fridays matches are the last in the scheduled league matches. Remember that the squad points for these matches have been increased to 120 points. Lock and Load. Pilots to your fighters.

....what's going on..? I'm told to prepare for some bad news tonight....?!? Last game anyway and 120 points....that will be exiting. See you ...
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Feb 8 2016, 01:25 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(oldgroover @ Feb 5 2016, 11:24 AM) *

....what's going on..? I'm told to prepare for some bad news tonight....?!? Last game anyway and 120 points....that will be exiting. See you ...

Well,well,well...all data lost for the 8 games ,previously played. Now we got to see how Sam will handle that and how we play the finales.....Lots of gamers are not happy,because there where a few clear winners on victory points and kill points......Now what ? sad.gif
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Feb 10 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #28

I guess we should have been keeping our own scores digitally or on paper as well, just in case something like this happened. Data disappears all the time, intentionally or not. armata_PDT_05.gif

I can only remember my wins/losses, but not all of the scores.

I suppose we'll find out first thing Friday night as to how the LO (League Organiser) is going to handle the situation.
+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Feb 10 2016, 08:34 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Flamestalker @ Feb 10 2016, 06:17 PM) *

I guess we should have been keeping our own scores digitally or on paper as well, just in case something like this happened. Data disappears all the time, intentionally or not. armata_PDT_05.gif

I can only remember my wins/losses, but not all of the scores.

I suppose we'll find out first thing Friday night as to how the LO (League Organiser) is going to handle the situation.

I recorded my win/loss and results and consequently, the results of my opponents...but that's it. I also remember the first 5 players on the list after game 8 ,but no more. Taken into account,that no minor victory points where given and only 2 points for a victory ,there must be a lot of players with the same victory points.....

This post has been edited by oldgroover: Feb 11 2016, 04:00 PM
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Feb 15 2016, 06:19 PM
Post #30

Final for this league will be played Friday night. 3 and 4 have been decided. Top 4 will be posted Friday.
+Quote Post
IRON FIST
post Feb 17 2016, 09:27 AM
Post #31

Member No.: 13,032

yes hopefully the final is as close as the semi final matches. well played to guenther and wes. good luck to scotty may the force be with us. (well we are both flying rebels)
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Feb 18 2016, 07:07 AM
Post #32

QUOTE(IRON FIST @ Feb 17 2016, 09:27 AM) *

yes hopefully the final is as close as the semi final matches. well played to guenther and wes. good luck to scotty may the force be with us. (well we are both flying rebels)

Looking Forward to the match. See you there.
+Quote Post
IRON FIST
post Feb 19 2016, 09:56 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 13,032

Thanks to Scotty for playing a hard fought final match in Sam's Star wars x-wing league. I almost handed him the match when Dash took a wrong turn and flew off the table. Luckily Chewy held in there and won the day.
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Feb 20 2016, 06:42 AM
Post #34

QUOTE(IRON FIST @ Feb 19 2016, 09:56 PM) *

Thanks to Scotty for playing a hard fought final match in Sam's Star wars x-wing league. I almost handed him the match when Dash took a wrong turn and flew off the table. Luckily Chewy held in there and won the day.

Well flown A, A very good game for the final. armata_PDT_37.gif It just goes to show that a battle plan sometimes doesn't survive contact with the enemy. armata_PDT_05.gif

Now we can look forward to the next round of organised league matches, stay tuned, we will most likely start up a new thread with more details (or edit this one) for the next round of organised matches. Hopefully there will be a store championship in the works. Sam informs me we look like having a few more pilots joining us for the next round of organised matches.

Whilst we wait, there will be some fly casual matches going on on Friday nights and a few other games as well. Can we see about setting up an epic/team epic demonstration match just before the next round of organised league matches kicks off?

+Quote Post
oldgroover
post Mar 18 2016, 08:18 AM
Post #35

Hi Pilots ! Anyone for a game today? I'll be at Sam's from about 1500 hours today . OK,that's 3 pm.
+Quote Post
Flamestalker
post Mar 19 2016, 06:56 PM
Post #36

I would have been there, had I not been ill and full of antibiotics. I have a few new lists worked up. armata_PDT_36.gif Picking up all my new goodies on Tuesday. See you after Easter.

This post has been edited by Flamestalker: Mar 20 2016, 07:41 PM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 12:28 PM