Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> [Rezolution] APAC, Ronin and terrain project., Hirst blocks to make some more terrain
Magnus
post Dec 23 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 366

Well , I've got addicted to the Sci FI skirmish game Rezolution. "Rezolution is a fast and brutal 30mm cinematic tabletop miniatures game set in a Dark Tomorrow. Take control of an elite group of operatives in a galaxy teetering on the brink of destruction. Where the age old question of are we alone in the universe is finally answered… And we’ll wish it wasn’t!" from abberants web page. See http://www.aberrantgames.com/ for more info. If you have read the book snowcrash you might be able to relate to the setting, cyberpunk.

Well I decided to reuse my AT43 figures (will never use them for AT43) and make up a CSO squad and some peacekeepers. Re basing onto to 25mm bases and a few weapons swaps worked ok. AT43 troopers are bases on the guy who did the 40K Tau art work and are very similar in size to tau. I wonderwashed the prepainted models blue and it worked a treat. The CSO troopers are just re based, prepaint job is adequate at the moment. Taking a squad of peacekeepers means I can take a stomper. Also reused a confrontation figure for the marshall, just need to mold up a western looking hat. I will list my army soon but need to key it into Xcel first.

IPB Image

While i am waiting for my APAC starter set and some ronin I have started making some new terrain. I brought some Hirst Art molds and I must admit went a little crazy,must be the holiday season.

IPB Image
IPB Image

I going to make a 4 foot square board of an ruined base etc. Will have movable features with the block mounted on 5 mm MDF. I have an outside shed and its perfect for making terrain etc. Not having to worry about making a mess is good. I will be using MDF to make walls and buildings and use the blocks to add the features. Should be fun!

Feel free to comment on my obsession of Rezolution.

Bruce

This post has been edited by Magnus: Dec 28 2007, 07:21 AM

--------------------
Bruce

Current projects:
40K Ork Snakebites - FOB 2009

On hold until 2010 - 40K Slaanesh Horde

'Finished' projects
40K Deathguard - 2008 FOB
40K World Eaters - 2008 Nationals
40K Emperor's children - Liber 2006
40K Thousand sons - Nationals 2006
Blood Axe Orks - Southcon 2005
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2017 - 04:48 AM