Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adelaide Epic and Adeptus Titanic Players Wanted, Trying to get contacts for all active Epic/AT players in Adelaide
Imants
post Jan 29 2019, 01:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,085

Hi All.

I'm a new (but old school) epic player and i have just returned to the hobby via Adepts Titanic re-release smile.gif

I live in Mile End South which is just outside city on West side. I am looking to host games at my place and get into it again. I have a Space Marines force of Howling Griffons, 2 Warlords 1Reaver (legio Gryphonicus) completed and some Knights and super heavy tanks and another Reaver getting painted up.

I am super keen to ignite the community here in Adelaide and have decent room for large games or whatever.

I would like to learn the rules to Armageddon and AT but to do that i need to play others so please contact me if you live in Adelaide and are keen to play or learn thanks.

Imants

[/img][/img]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Imants
post Mar 29 2019, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,085

Well it's good that my post had 160 views but no replies, does anyone know anyone in Adelaide ? I have a 5x7 table and a marine army and I now know the rules pretty much. I'm keen to find new players or teach people how to play.

Imants
+Quote Post
Mango
post Mar 30 2019, 12:48 AM
Post #3

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 84

I have heard of a few people playing epic in adelaide but alot of gamers seem to have their own groups and are generally hard to find.

Its difficult not having many non GW stores where you can actually play games.

Southern Games club would be a good contact, also the local GW for people playing the current rules who might also be interested in playing older rulesets.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2019 - 02:45 PM