Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not technically Terracon related.....
Philip_Cohen
post Nov 27 2014, 01:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,278

Hello guys

I know this isn't technically Terracon related but it seems that this is the only forum with people from the South East that has been active in the past year so I thought I'd try my luck...

I was reading how Naracoorte club stopped running regularly in about 2010, the battlefront (Mt Gambier) split up in 2012 and then for a time there was phoenix fire games, but that shut down in 2013.

I was wondering is there still a group of tabletop/other gamers in Mt Gambier or the South East? Do they meet anywhere that I haven't been able to find? or is the scene pretty dead? (Except Terracon of course)

My name is Philip Cohen and I will be moving to Mt Gambier from Sydney in Feb 2015. I am looking for a group of people to play games and generally relax with. If none currently exists I would be keen to start up a DnD (dungeons and dragons) group if there is enough interest ( I am enjoying the new 5th edition, so would likely use that).

I also have two 40k armies (nids and eldar) but play infrequently due to time constraints

Let me know
Philip
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
EricH
post Nov 29 2014, 03:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 8,920

Hey Philip.

I am not aware of many people in Mount Gambier who play miniature wargames at the moment, but I know of a small group of 4 or 5 who play DnD.

There are a group of about 12 people in Naracoorte who play regularly at friends houses, half have their own table set ups and would be keen for games almost any day.
There is also a group of 12-15 nearby in Portland, VIC.
Both clubs occasionally run 5th ed DnD campaigns.

There are also a couple of players scattered across various rural areas of SA and VIC.

Are you on Facebook? Both clubs have Facebook "groups" to keep in touch and organise days to catch up etc.
If you follow the link in my signature to the Terracon Facebook group and hit join, then I will be able to add you to the Naracoorte and Portland groups as well. smile.gif

Eric.

This post has been edited by EricH: Nov 29 2014, 03:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Philip_Cohen
post Nov 30 2014, 11:36 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,278

Hey Eric

Thanks for that . Ive done that. If youd be able to send me the contact details for some of the guys in the mount as well thatd be great.

Philip
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2020 - 03:30 PM