Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Running Times / 40K minis
aggettzz
post Feb 13 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 10,760

Hey all, I popped in on Saturday to check out the scene and can't remember what you said about what time you ran. If I get a chance I'll pop in next Saturday and actually find out how to play 40k biggrin.gif

Cheers all
see you then

EDIT: On a side note if anyone is willing to part with some Eldar bring them along and I'll see if it's anything I'm after and I'll make you an offer or work out a trade biggrin.gif
(All I have is some spare SM from Assault of Black Reach set for trade)

This post has been edited by aggettzz: Feb 13 2011, 04:35 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Krooq
post Feb 13 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,994

Hi, Lee is it?

I was at the club on saturday playing flames of war, i passed on to the 40k players that you came and wanted to play, if you turn up next week at 12:30 ish or any time after that (we run until 9pm), you will be able to get a game of 40k. I will see if there is someone that wants to sell their eldar too.
we will be open next week for sure, if the gate is open on saturday we are there which is pretty much every week apart from christmas etc.

Cheers Gavin
+Quote Post
aggettzz
post Feb 13 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,760

Not a problem mate, will see what I can get together, half my army is still unpainted I think o_O Currently got hold of a limited edition Bonesinger and am painting that one up (not in the codex).

Also I've put some other gear up for trade in the Buy, Swap Sell forum if people want to check it out. I don't play Fantasy bu theres a few things in there that might interest some people. http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111610
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 08:31 AM